PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trade(r)

Michal
January 18th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Cory JOHNS

cdcardworld@yahoo.com

Address:
JOHNS 92 LEONARD ST JOHNSTOWN PA 15902

I have sent him six Chicago Wolves' cards in October and never received six cards of Czech and Slovak players which he promised to send. No answer my e-mails...

Michal, Czech Republic

Unregistered
January 18th, 2005, 07:20 AM
I dont think derek johns is a honest trader. He doesnt like to send the cards for a trade. Doesnt he sell on ebay too. I cant think of his ebay name.

Ralph Slate
January 18th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I have again banned that user. He complained to me using the same email as Derek Johns, who was previously registered as echlcards34 with the email hockeycards34@wmconnect.com. I have tried to ban this person multiple times, but he keeps coming back with new ISPs and new emails.

Ralph

bAnThAmC
January 18th, 2005, 12:05 PM
hi,

i have send him a card in october too, but he send me not card, he have said he have send out my card but the post office have lost my card...

He is a very bad trader... =((

greeetz
from Germany
stefan

joeys'dad
January 18th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I also have been involved in bad trades with these two brothers.
On two occasions, was told cards were "in the mail", and only after
constantly bothering them for three weeks, did they arrive. (postmarked
two days before....) And then find out they didn't send them all. They have also agreed to buy cards, then never send $$$$.

I think I saw a post 2-3 months ago from Bean7 warning about
these guys...... Wished I would have listened.
I'm just a rookie, but if you get a card from me, it goes in the mail asap.

As for the rest of you out there, many thanks during my short time here for helping me find some cool cards for my little guy !!!!

John (papahas24@aol.com)

BorderCatsFanMikeA
January 19th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Good thing I did not go through with a trade with these folks.

I had a 7 for 7 deal lined up but just had a funny feeling about them so decided I'd wait until I got my cards before mailing theirs out, just in case. Of course, never received anything from them and they never answered my follow-up e-mails. So good thing I held on to my 7 cards.

I've been on here for quite a few years now and have traded with good people all over the world, this was my first near trade gone bad. Hope there weren't a lot burned by these clowns.

MikeA

PenguinsFan40
January 19th, 2005, 03:18 PM
he is not really a bad trader i made so many trades with h im before he is very respectful of u and ur cards and he does sent them he is also very nice and honest about everything and i dont no how u guys can call him a bad trader
Trust me he is worth trading with

~David~

saw72893
January 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry PenquinsFan, but I will go with the odds, and save my cards. Seems there have been more bad deals than honest ones

LAM7825
January 26th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I just recently completed a trade with Derrick- and it took quite a few prompts from me to get him to mail my cards. He did eventually, though, just to be fair. But I have been burned by other traders before, so I didn't send my cards until I received mine.
Would I trade with either in the future? I'd have to think about it......

Lauri from Tacoma

Unregistered
March 15th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Beware

ahenrich33 = Derrick Johns

scotso53
March 15th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Ralph won't up your status to Journeyman until you've been hosed by Derrick Johns.
Join the club--he's a rotten apple

ahenrich33
March 15th, 2006, 11:59 AM
1st= I am not Derrick I am Carissa Ratosky
I do know derrick i i live in johnstown and go to hockey games. Its a small town eveyone knows eveyone Know i have made good trades on here without anyproblems so i know know why pepole are saying things like this thanks and good Luck

Ralph Slate
March 15th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I have to concur -- I had a good deal with Carrissa involving a Johnstown set. She does not appear to be Derrick Johns.

Ralph

ahenrich33
March 15th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Thank You So Much !!!i Guess You Got Your Set Then

Baz
March 15th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Carissa gets my vote too!

Fraser

Unregistered
March 16th, 2006, 07:06 AM
No one will dispute there have been successful trades with 'Carissa'.

But trust me.

This is Derrick Johns working with Carissa. Once he/she/they regain everyone's confidence the rip offs will start.

ahenrich33
March 16th, 2006, 10:01 AM
dude 1st of your not even regestierd why would i rip anyone off and 2nd what u mean working with me dude you are out of your mind thanks

Unregistered
March 19th, 2006, 09:03 AM
No one will dispute there have been successful trades with 'Carissa'.

But trust me.

This is Derrick Johns working with Carissa. Once he/she/they regain everyone's confidence the rip offs will start.

Don't be fooled....despite his denials.....this IS Derrick Johns.

Who wants Derrick's and Carissa's home address so that they can persue prosecution of these two scam artists ??????

Ralph Slate
March 19th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Yes, it's true. They live at the same address. They appear to be very related, they don't simply "know each other".

Here's a link:

http://www.hockeydb.com/johns.jpg

Ralph

ahenrich33
March 19th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Here the deal he used to live with me as my bf we broke up when i heard about the stuff he did i am willing to try and fix his mess up with this photo thing because i dont think its fair and we had a checking account with each other so i do still have them money to pay it. So let me fix this and dont make me a bad trader because of the things he did cause i have not had a bad deal yet. Thanks
Carissa

ahenrich33
March 20th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I had a long long talk with Derrick last nite. what we are going to do is have eveyone that was ripped off or whatever email me. I will be glad to go threw and see if i have the items you were to get or the items you sent or i am even willing to pay you for the items if they arent not here. I am willing to fix this Derrick is trying. He wants to show eveyone that he was young and stupid and wants this problems fixed and he doenst want my name mix in with it because i did nothing wrong. All i am willing to do is help fix the problem. THe guy with the photos please email me at ahenrich33@yahoo.com and i will get a money order out to you or i will look and see what photos are yours and see if he has them and return them anyone else with cards email me what you were to get and the items will go out asap or if i dont have them i am more then willing to send u a relpament or your item back or even money thanks and lets get this fixed so i can show that i am a good trader and Derrick has a mad a change in his life he has know found god and he has payed for all this wrong doings and wants to show eveyone that he was young and stuipd at one point please get back to me with the items that are owed thanks
Carissa

skibbdj
March 27th, 2006, 09:27 AM
ahenrich33 is Carissa Ratosky. I have just completed a great trade wtih her. She is not the bad trader, Derek Johns is.

WREGGET31
March 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Folks, it's like this in a nut shell. Even if Derek is Carissa or vice versa or even if she is working with him. Demand that the cards you want are sent first if you don't trust them. I have actualy made a couple good trades with Dan Will that way after he was ousted from here. The only reason I stopped is that after we started trading freely again he could never send the right stuff that we agreed to. He at least sent something though. Now if anybody hears of a bad trade with Carissa, then you can gripe about her. I'd be willing to trade with this person if they had something I needed untill I got hosed.

joesteeler1981
March 27th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Has Dan Will been banned from hockeydb??

pjbarry
March 27th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Wow! This is getting to be like WWF rassling, the afternoon soaps or something. Anyway, I've made two recent trades with Carrisa with no problems and have no reservations about making future trades with her.

Pat

caper454
May 17th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Derreck Johns is still at it, still ripping people off. He's using the handle "wjchiefs" at the moment. This is his website: http://photosandgraphs.ecrater.com/

Sorry to bump this ancient thread but I thought people would want to know.