PDA

View Full Version : frank bialowas...

Unregistered
March 12th, 2005, 02:28 PM
or at least that's how i think you spell his name. he was the guy who always got into fights and was called the "wild thing" for the philadelphia phantoms. i think he played back in like, 95-96?

jerry
March 12th, 2005, 03:08 PM
A former Maple Leaf plays in Sherbrooke this season.

LE SAINT-FRANCOIS DE SHERBROOKE
360,RUE PARC
SHERBROOKE
QUÉBEC J1E 2J9

Unregistered
March 12th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Frank Bialowas has also played with the Danbury Trashers of the UHL.

In 5 games, he has 78 penalties minutes.

With Sherbrooke St-Francois of the LNAH he has played 5 games

recording 36 penalty minutes.

Evil1
March 13th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Frank "The Animal" Bialowas is living in NJ and has given up his short comeback to begin a boxing career either tonight or next saturday night.

ps.. the only one known as "Wild Thing" in Phila will always be Mitch Williams of the Phillies.

Evil1
March 17th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Frank "The Animal" Bialowas Off the Ice & in The Ring
Philadelphia Phantoms Hall of Famer Frank “The Animal” Bialowas will make his pro boxing debut Thursday, March 24 at 8pm during a night of World Championship Boxing at the Wachovia Spectrum. This incredible night of boxing includes the World Heavyweight Championship as Big John Poore takes on Robert “Big Philly” Hawkins, also making his professional debut-rising star and Olympic boxer Rock Allen, and boxing superstar Butterbean will amaze with his knockout power.

Unregistered
March 25th, 2005, 10:19 AM
or at least that's how i think you spell his name. he was the guy who always got into fights and was called the "wild thing" for the philadelphia phantoms. i think he played back in like, 95-96?

Its Frank the animal bialows not the wild thing i can tell your not from Philly

Unregistered
March 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM

Frank also Runs a construction buisness out of Somerdale NJ called ATC Construction

Unregistered
March 25th, 2005, 12:40 PM
never h eard of the guy until i seen him on yahoo sports but i wonder if he lost any fights during his 10-year hockey career of being a loser player?

gory
June 1st, 2005, 07:44 PM
I had success through the Philly Phantoms alumni in early 2005.

Unregistered
June 14th, 2005, 08:14 PM
He is now a boxer and I saw him pummel a guy in the first few seconds of the fight. Hockey players know how to "throw em", that's for sure!