PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now? Still playing somewhere?

JustMe
March 10th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Peter Ahola
Jamie Baker
Don Barber
Bob Beers
Frank Breault
David Bruce
Marc Bureau
Jimmy Carson
Wendell Clark
Troy Crowder
Kimbi Daniels
Paul DiPietro
Peter Douris
Kevin Evans
Glen Featherstone
Brent Fedyk
Mark Fitzpatrick
Thomas Forslund
Corey Foster
Dave Gagnon
Brian Glynn
Alexander Godynyuk
Brad Jones
Kyosti Karjalainen
Sergei Kharin
Dan Kordic
Dan Lambert
Stephen Leach
Rick Lessard
Andrei Lomakin
Pat MacLeod
John McIntyre
Dave McLlwain
Mike McNeill
Jarmo Myllys
Mark Osiecki
Jim Paek
Rob Pearson
Scott Pearson
Allan Pedersen
Jean-Francois Quintin
Herb Raglan
Russel Romaniuk
Reggie Savage
Martin Simard
Derrick Smith
Greg Smyth
Chris Tancill
Mikhail Tatarinov
Mark Tinordi
Kevin Todd
Chris Winnes
Neil Wilkinson
David Williams
Paul Ysabaert

Sweden
March 11th, 2002, 04:30 AM
Peter Ahola - Södertälje SK, Sweden
Tomas Forslund - Leksands IF, Sweden

Kyösti Karjalainen - Djurgårdens IF, Sweden
has already signed for Skutskär(div2) for next season..is stepping down from elitehockey

Jarmo Myllys - Espoo Blues, Finland

Jim Paek - Anchorage Ages WCHL

Update:

Ahola is injured rest of the season but still belong to Södertälje
Karjalainen has signed for Tierp (2nd tier)
Forslund has retired
Myllys plays for Saipa in the SM-Liiga in Finland (highest)

Jokerit
March 11th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Paul di Pietro Swiss

I think ZSC Lions or Zug

jb4725
March 11th, 2002, 08:07 AM
Wendel Clark works in the Leafs head office.
Godnynuk is head coach of the Greensboro Generals of the ECHL
Frank Breault is (I think) with Thetford Mines of the QSPHL

Musky
March 11th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Sergei Kharin retired after playing last season with the Muskegon Fury of the UHL. He's still in the Muskegon area, selling cars for a local dealer. I think he's also coaching a youth hockey team.

pokechecker
March 11th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Jim Paek was playing for the Aces. Left about a month or so ago.

knower
March 12th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Paul Di Pietro & Chris Tancill are playing for EV Zug in the Swiss A Leage and Reggie Savage ist playing for EHC Visp in the Swiss B league

HockeyChic
March 14th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Kimbi Daniels plays for the Anchorage Aces....jim Paek did play there up until just recently...He is now player assistant coach of the Nottingham Panthers in the British Super League...

RACER
March 15th, 2002, 04:02 AM
Scott Pearson has retired and is living in the Atlanta area..He is working at a sports complex and I believe he has something to do with hockey schools. Sorry I do not have any further info...He played last year in Germany in case you were unaware...tr

[This message has been edited by RACER (edited 03-15-2002).]

DS82
March 16th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Peter Douris > München Barons (Germany)
Dave McLlwain > Kölner Haie (Germany)
Jean-Francois Quintin > Düsseldorf (Germany)

HockeyChic
April 5th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Jim Paek is back in the BISL(Brittish Ice Hockey Super League), playing for the Nottingham Panthers.

Sweden
April 6th, 2002, 07:17 AM
I belive Bob Beers is in something with the Boston Bruins broadcasting

check their website, i´m not sure

dbear979
April 7th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Peter Douris => Munich Barons (DEL Germany)
Corey Foster => Berlin Capitals (DEL Germany)
Dave McLlwain => Cologne Sharks (DEL Germany)
Rob Pearson => Frankfurt Lions (DEL Germany)
Jean-Francois Quintin => DEG Metro Stars (DEL Germany)
[/B][/QUOTE]

ICEDOG
April 7th, 2002, 09:06 PM
if its the same russ romaniuk he has been playing in the british ice hockey super league with the MANCHESTER STORM

Dale Haynes
April 22nd, 2002, 12:57 PM
Greg Smyth

Greg Smyth is currently living in St. John's, Newfoundland. He is now retired from professional hockey. Attempted to join the Outer Cove Breakers of the Avalon East Senior Hockey League, a semi-pro league in Newfoundland. However, Smyth was banned from playing after a league wide vote amongst players was held,stating that as one of hockey's toughest enforcers, most players feared being injured by Smyth.

blindeye
April 22nd, 2002, 04:58 PM
Brad Jones is the head coach for the BC Icemen.

ladybelfourfan
April 28th, 2002, 07:24 AM
David is retired and living in Washington State

awfpuck
April 29th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Paul Ysabaert is living outside Detroit. I spoke with him 2 weeks ago at a Lightning game . They had an aluni game . you may be able to contact him through the Lightning alumni , John Tucker is kind of running it He is on the lightning web site.

Kbsoftsocchick33
May 1st, 2002, 08:16 PM
Martin Simard's last team he played for was the Sprinfield Falcons of the AHL. I had talked to him a couple of times and he had gotten his back injured and he needed to get surgery and his back never recovered so he had to retire.
Chris Winnes was also with the Springfield Falcons of the AHL and then he got traded...but i don't know where he got traded to.
<33 *Kayla* <33

Unregistered
May 8th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Andrej Lomakin - retired after played in Germany - Polarbears Berlin and Frankfurt Lions ??!

Crit
May 14th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Troy Crowder is living in Sudbury Ontario and doesn't play pro hockey. He was the San Jose Sharks last cut in the 2001 training camp and hung up the blades after that.

jen27
May 28th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Mark Osiecki is the head coach and GM of the Green Bay Gamblers in the USHL (basically US junior A).

eric_leblanco
May 28th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Frank Breault is coach in QSPHL (www.lhspq.com)

Dan Kordic is a referee in Ontario.

Theo
November 15th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Miller Detroit
Richardson Columbus
Klatt Los Angeles

Unregistered
November 20th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Marc Bureau is an Asst. Coach with Acadie-Bathurst Titan of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League

Unregistered
January 28th, 2005, 03:22 PM
After several years as coach and general manager of the Jr. A Green Bay Gamblers, Mark took a job this year as an assistant as his alma matter--Wisconsin.

dextermartinez
January 31st, 2005, 05:15 PM
Bpb Beers & Glen Featherstone also play a bit for the Bruins alumni team.

Unregistered
February 2nd, 2005, 02:15 PM
The Bird Dog is reportedly playing senior hockey in Newfoundland.

Unregistered
February 18th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Jarmo Myllys - Espoo Blues, Finland

Myllys is not playing for Espoo but rather with SaiPa of Lapperanta, still in Finland, close to the Russian border.

Unregistered
November 9th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Savage is a security guard in daytona beach, what a waste of a tremendous athlete, class act 100%, they dont come any better than this, would love see to him recoup that injured shoulder and come back play. Asset to the Hockey industry, Reg if your out there come back and play NOW!!!!!

Unregistered
November 20th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Dave has retired from pro hockey and lives with his family in Roanoke, Virginia.

Unregistered
February 20th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Savage is a security guard in daytona beach, what a waste of a tremendous athlete, class act 100%, they dont come any better than this, would love see to him recoup that injured shoulder and come back play. Asset to the Hockey industry, Reg if your out there come back and play NOW!!!!! I had the luck to see reggie play for one season in springfield. Reggie gave the fans everything he had and then some. After that season when reggie would show up in springfield I would cheer for him rather than the falcons. I wish that players that come up to the levels of professional hockey learn that people like REGGIE SAVAGE that hockey can be classy and professional like him.