PDA

View Full Version : Robin Bawa

Ken Hastings
July 16th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Anybody have an address? Thanks.

puck75
July 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM
address a couple years old but he was interviewed in fort wayne paper a couple weeks ago about bingham as a new coach.

robin bawa
521 copperfield dr
fort wayne,in 46825

Ken Hastings
July 20th, 2006, 02:18 PM
I'll give it a shot. Thanks again. Now, what do you have on Yves Belanger, Jimmy Hoffa and Wade Campbell.

Ken Hastings
February 2nd, 2007, 08:47 AM
address a couple years old but he was interviewed in fort wayne paper a couple weeks ago about bingham as a new coach.

robin bawa
521 copperfield dr
fort wayne,in 46825

Came back with note saying he has not lived there in 5 years. Oh well! The search continues.

cherubichomer
February 2nd, 2007, 03:56 PM
I was at his first game in Vancouver way back when and got his autograph on a Washington Capitals team card. It was a big thing to have an Indo-Canadian player playing in Vancouver, not to mention a hometown boy playing his first game in the NHL. Vancouver is his home town and apparently he's working for his family's trucking business in the Lower Mainland. I don't know what city though. It could be Surrey, Coquitlam, or Burnaby as much as it might be Vancouver itself. And there are tons of trucking companies down here owned by Indo-Canadians so finding the correct company will probably be a tough one, too. He did play a couple of games for the Canucks and played two or so seasons with the Canucks farm team in Hamilton. If you really need him, I'd try going through the Canucks alumni. They're very good at re-directing mail. Good luck.

Ken Hastings
February 3rd, 2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks, I will.

TannisS
February 4th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I'm looking for him as well. I e-mailed the Fort Wayne Komets a couple of months ago asking if they knew where he was, and all they could offer was that he was now in BC.

I assumed that was in Duncan/Chemanius area. Please keep us posted with him.

A side note, being that I'm a Canucks fan, just wondering who you've received through the Canucks Alumni?

Thanks very much.

cherubichomer
February 4th, 2007, 07:11 PM
I'm at work right now so I don't have all my facts with me but one that I do remember getting through them was Noel Price. I believe that Brodeur signs through the Canucks alumni, too.

cherubichomer
February 4th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Just checked out the Canucks website. It looks like Cliff Ronning, Kirk McLean, Garry Valk, Tiger Williams, Dave Babych, Richard Brodeur, Tony Tanti, Bernie Nicholls, Reed Larson, Paul Reinhart, Garry Unger, Wayne Babych play alumni games out here. I know Jyrki Lumme lives here, too. Plus, Murray Baron and Tim Hunter some times go to games. There are probably better addresses out there for some of these guys but one option for any of these guys is through the Canucks alum.

GoldenSkates
September 10th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Did Mr. Bawa ever reply through the Canucks Alumni?

Ken Hastings
September 10th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Nope, not yet!