PDA

View Full Version : Peter Worrell

King Hippo
January 11th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Does anybody know if he's still plaiyng or has he reteierd?

roaddogg02316
January 12th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Most likely retired or playing in some lesser known league. I know all last year he hardly played. Was down in the ECHL for a little bit. Enforcers are getting shooed out of hockey these days. It really sucks.

Jouale
January 12th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Most likely retired or playing in some lesser known league. I know all last year he hardly played. Was down in the ECHL for a little bit. Enforcers are getting shooed out of hockey these days. It really sucks.

you must be kidding, goonery is the senseless thing that kept hockey alive in the us for so many years, now you got teams playing in front of 9000 people sometimes. as much as hockey is expanding globally americans are growing less and less patient with it as long as the role of the enforcer dies we can watch up and down transition hockey and not that crap weve seen for years

Sweden
January 13th, 2007, 07:31 PM
still it can be amusing with an occasional scrap...

roaddogg02316
January 15th, 2007, 07:58 AM
The occasional fight is great. But I am more used to a few ina game. But 1 or 2 will have to do these days. I think it brings out something else in the game. A sense of intensity. Every game is not completely exciting. It can get dull at times if nothing is happening. So a fight livens up the mood.

still it can be amusing with an occasional scrap...