PDA

View Full Version : Eric Godard

Robot Rabbit
February 9th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Anyone know where Eric Godard is playing now? He was with the Islanders last season, and played 11 games for the Flames this year. But he's not on their roster (according to their website), and he's not playing for the Omaha Knights either.

blackngold412
February 9th, 2007, 10:00 PM
He is definately with Calgary right now. Not sure why he's not listed on their roster, but I assure you he's in Calgary. He got called up from Omaha Jan 25th and has been with Calgary since, he played last night in Calgary's game vs the Blue Jackets

TannisS
February 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
He is definately with Calgary right now. Not sure why he's not listed on their roster, but I assure you he's in Calgary. He got called up from Omaha Jan 25th and has been with Calgary since, he played last night in Calgary's game vs the Blue Jackets

You're right, he is!

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=31088

FlamesFan
February 11th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Not that you need someone else to tell you he is with the Flames... but he's been getting some great fights in while he's been up.

Robot Rabbit
February 12th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Not that you need someone else to tell you he is with the Flames... but he's been getting some great fights in while he's been up.
Cool, cool. I just sent him a letter/autograph request today. We'll see if he responds.

Knightfan
February 15th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Robot, let me know how it comes out with the request. I will try to help you out if you don't get any reply.

Robot Rabbit
February 15th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Robot, let me know how it comes out with the request. I will try to help you out if you don't get any reply.
I will let you know. However, I just found out that Canadian postage to the US went up from 89 cents to 93 cents...and I used an 89 cent Canadian stamp. So, he might sign my cards, but they still might not get delivered due to insufficient postage :(

Robot Rabbit
April 8th, 2007, 08:25 PM
On Thursday, April 5, I got my cards back AUTOGRAPHED by Eric Godard:

http://hockeyautographs.blogspot.com/2007/04/eric-godard.html

It seems that he--or someone on the Flames--took my SASE to the Post Office and paid the extra 4 cents postage, because my return envelope had my 89-cent stamp, but had been stamped with an ink stamp that said "93 Cents".

Boo-yah!