PDA

View Full Version : Sending to Flames Ques

NACMaverick
May 19th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I found 2 different addresses for the Calgary Flames. Does anyone know if they get different responses?

This one I just found:555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary, AB, T2P 3B9

One I previously used: PO Box 1540 Station M Calgary, AB T2P 3B9

I know the Station M address nets you your cards unsigned back and a signed post card....could the saddledome provide autos on the cards?

tourze
May 19th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Ive used the PO Box address all season. Only certain players send back postcards, I've had many success with the Flames this year using the PO Box addy

Tony Amonte 2/2
Craig Conroy 1/1
Roman Hamrlik 1/1
Kristian Huselius 1/1
Chuck Kobasew 1/1
Jamie Lundmark 1/1
Darren McCarty 1/1
Dion Phaneuf 1/1 (early season, October/November)
Robyn Regehr 2/2
I got back postcards from Iginla, Tanguay and Kiprusoff, but I know Kiprusoff was signing cards in the early part of the NHL season. So I guess the lesson here is to get them early in the year

ohenry304
May 20th, 2007, 12:40 AM
I kinda noticed watching peoples returns that most players signed at the beginning of the year and then sent the post cards. I wonder if they got the post cards half way through the season?

mdp64
June 1st, 2007, 04:38 AM
Iginla, Kiprusoff and Tanguay use the postcards all the time now instead of signing personal items. It is unclear if they are fake autographs on the postcards or not but it is very unlikely that they are real. I think they just ran out of time to sign all the items so they just stopped.