View Full Version : W/E August 31, 2007 Successes

GoldenSkates
September 5th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Christian Ruuttu - Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame - 82 days
Jiri Sejba - Pardubice (Czech) - 15 days
Harijs Vitolinsh - Oberthurgau (Switzerland) - 17 days

FALCON
September 5th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Can you PLEASE post the Ruuttu addy? I have wanted to write to him for years and always wondered if he responded. Thanks!!

GoldenSkates
September 5th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Christian Ruuttu
Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame
Vapriikki, P.O. Box 487
33101 Tampere, Finland

Frank
September 5th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Just curious... Would sending a dollar to Finland cover the postage back or would it be more?

GoldenSkates
September 5th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I purchased some Finnish stamps about a year and a half ago. With the exchange, I paid $1.10 per stamp (Canadian). With the higher canadian dollar, the cost of a stamp should be covered with a dollar.

Recently, I have been receiving high successes out of Europe by just affixing a regular Canadian or American stamp. If you do not put at return address in the top left corner of your return envelope, the postal service will just push it through and the recipient will not have to bothered with procuring any international stamps to return your envelope.

icecards
September 5th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Could you post the address for Harijs Vitolinsh? Can't seem to find it on the internet. Thanks.

GoldenSkates
September 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Harijs Vitolinsh
PIKES EHC Oberthurgau 1965
Zentrumsplatz 2
8592 Uttwil TG

Robot Rabbit
September 5th, 2007, 10:08 PM
When writing to European players, I have enclosed $2 U.S. to cover postage. This might be too much...maybe I think of it as a "tip" for a good autograph. Either way, I'd rather give them a little too much instead of not enough, I guess.