PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody & question

ThomasLindros
October 20th, 2007, 03:42 AM
Hi everybody, I am a ttm NHL autograph collector from Germany. I just started collecting some months ago seriously, but nevertheless I have already some nice autos in my collection (Lafleur, Bossy, Lemieux, Red Kelly).
You may visit my freewebs-site:

www.freewebs.com/thomaslindros

Of course I have to concentrate on former NHLers now playing in Germany, because it is cheaper for me, than to buy canadien and us-american post stamps first...BUT: iŽve got a question to you professionals;) out there:

Is Mike Modano still living here?

31670 Mackenzie Dr,
Westland,
MI 48175
USA

Anybody had success with this adress?
Thanks for the answer and weŽll "see" more often in this forum;)

all the best from Germany
THOMAS

GRAVES 9
October 20th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Do you know if Uli Heimer is working for any team in Germany?

Thunderstruck
October 20th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Uli Hiemer is franchise owner of a McDonalds restaurant in Germany.

McDonalds
An der Autobahn 4
91171 Greding
Germany

I had success with this address about a year ago.

GRAVES 9
October 20th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the info.

Thunderstruck
October 20th, 2007, 09:52 AM
No problem. But its HIEMER not HEIMER.

ThomasLindros
October 20th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I also had success with this address just some weeks ago.

Good luck!

GoldenSkates
October 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hey ThomasLindros, Do you need Canadian International stamps? Would you be willing to trade international German stamps for Canadian ones? I am sending to the German league quite a bit lately and have no more German stamps. If you are interrested, please email me at raynetjp@mts.net.

Also, do you have any leads on former NHLers now coaching in Germany? I'm sure I am missing a bunch of them. I do not speak German and have some trouble translating form their websites.

NACMaverick
October 21st, 2007, 09:30 AM
Hey,

Just to answer your original post about the Modano address; yes that is his address, but very rarely does he actually sign from there. His mother signs almost all his mail coming in to that address for him. You can tell because her M's are rounded, and Mike's M's are pointed.

Bloooline
August 6th, 2008, 12:31 PM
While looking to send to Modano I found your post so I compared his sig from when he signed a Frozen Pond to that of the returns from Michigan. They are different especially the K and D not to mention the M's. He might have a nice mother but I don't want her sig. Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll take my chances through the Stars.

mws16
August 6th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I've seen some actual Modano's from this address:
Modano, Mike - 2209 Allen Street - Dallas, TX 75024