PDA

View Full Version : Coventry Blaze - Jon Coleman

coventry blaze mick
December 8th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Coventry Blaze have signed Jon Coleman as temporary cover, so that means I now would like to collect all trade cards and postcards from all the teams that Jon has played for in his career. If, you know of any cards / postcards that I haven't listed, please, let me know so, I can update my wants list. As usual I will pay top US $ or I am only too happy to trade and I will be very generous on the trade. I am able to pay you using my PayPal account or I will send you US $ dollars to your home address.

Coleman Jon 1993 Team USA - Donruss 4
Coleman Jon 1993 World Junior Championships - Pinnacle - English 481
Coleman Jon 1993 World Junior Championships - Pinnacle - Canadien 481
Coleman Jon 1993 Upper Deck 563
Coleman Jon 99/00 Kentucky Thoroughblades 7
Coleman Jon 00/01 Providence Bruins - AHL 19
Coleman Jon 2003/04 Worcester Ice Cats 5
Coleman Jon 2004/05 Cologne Sharks Postcard
Coleman Jon 2004/05 Cologne Sharks - German DEL Update 322a
Coleman Jon 2005/06 Malmo Redhawks - Swedish League
Coleman Jon 2007/08 Nottingham Panthers

I have already secured the top 4 cards in my wants list but I have still listed them in case, of variants that aren't known by me.

As always, please e-mail me @ janet.sharp@ukgateway.net for a prompt reply and to ask for a copy of my up to date trades listing

I know he has played in Austria and Russia and I am particularily interested in any card / postcards from those teams. Graz EC and Vienna in Austria and Khabarovsk Amur in Russia.

Your help in getting any or all of these cards / postcards is greatly appreicated.

Cheers Mick

Happy Xmas to all card collectors everywhere - lets hope Santa brings you exactly what you want !!!!!!!!

redmen
December 8th, 2008, 04:47 AM
I contacted Graz last season when Jon signed for Panthers and they informed me that they had not issued a postcard set?, but they did send me a signed team poster.

cb223
December 12th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I have the 1999-00 Kentucky and 2003-04 Worcester. I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,
Shawn

cb223
December 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM
I been having trouble with e-mails getting to people so want to check that you recieved my second e-mail. I am holding the 2 Colemans and awaiting your wantlist. I am not in a rush so get back to when you can.

Thanks,
Shawn