PDA

View Full Version : Maple Leafs

Sandman
March 18th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I was just wondering if the Leafs were still considered a bad team when it comes to fan mail. I had gotten out of collecting for a few years, but I know the Leafs used to be regarded (along with the Rangers and Red Wings) as a waste of a stamp. I was just wondering if anything had changed, as I'd like to try and get Jamal Mayers autograph. Thanks.

ohioleafsfan64
March 18th, 2009, 04:57 PM
They have been better this year than in the past

Sandman
March 18th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Okay, thanks, I'll give it a try.

Bigdawg5123
March 18th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I've done well c/o Toronto this year. So far I have gotten Luke Schenn, Pavel Kubina, Matt Stajan, Tim Hunter and Rob Zettler. I guess it will come down to Jamal's signing habits.

dantm
March 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
I've had out to Jamal since the beginning of the year, let you know if anything comes through...

Sandman
March 18th, 2009, 09:47 PM
One more thing, on the Leafs website there is no obvious mailing address listed (at least not that I could see), I know the Marlies took about 6 weeks to reply to my email asking for theirs, so does anyone know (or could post a link to) the Leafs mailing address?

felixcujo
March 18th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Toronto Maple Leafs
40 Bay Street, Suite 400
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2X2

Good luck!

icecards
March 19th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I sent to Jamal Meyers c/o St. Louis Blues back in Dec 2003 and never got a response.

zkytek
March 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I've great success with the Coaching staff this year. Rob Zettler, Tim Hunter, Corey Hirsch, and even scout Tom Watt. Player wise I have lots out there but no successes yet. I have however had a good success rate with the Marlies this season so if there's any of the fringe guys you're looking for you should do alright.

shelby1
March 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I did get Corey Hirsch back quickly.
I also sent to Nik Antropov and got a quick reply too.
I have had very little success beyond that including with the Marlies.
o/1 with Boyd Devereaux, Bates Battaglia, Justin Pogge and others. I did get Greg Gilbert back successfully.

Sandman
March 19th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I tried a couple of the Marlies this season as well. Andre Deveaux signed two and they were back within 2 weeks. Devereaux has never replied, and it's been about 3 months now.

gory
March 21st, 2009, 06:47 PM
Horrible luck with the Leafs this year. Better luck with the Marlies:

Successes:

Grabovski, Bell, Deveaux, Earl, Battaglia, Boyce, Newbury, Foster

No Response:

Frogren, Devereaux, Kronwall, Tlusty, Pogge, Williams, Hollweg, Finger, Van Ryn, Hagman, Toskala, Mitchell, Blake, Sifers, May, Mayers, Moore, Stepniak, Schenn, Stralman

lindsay5forfighting
March 21st, 2009, 07:20 PM
I got two quick replys from asst. coach Joe Paterson.

gory
March 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Just received something back from Brad May.

Horrible luck with the Leafs this year. Better luck with the Marlies:

Successes:

Grabovski, Bell, Deveaux, Earl, Battaglia, Boyce, Newbury, Foster

No Response:

Frogren, Devereaux, Kronwall, Tlusty, Pogge, Williams, Hollweg, Finger, Van Ryn, Hagman, Toskala, Mitchell, Blake, Sifers, May, Mayers, Moore, Stepniak, Schenn, Stralman