PDA

View Full Version : Redwings players

viper
March 23rd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Anyone have success ttm with Osgood-Franzen-Legace (c/o Home),Conklin-Hossa (c/o Red Wings),in the last times?
Thanks
Max

BigBear1888
March 23rd, 2009, 03:42 PM
I have one out to Conklin now.

uncleguyguy
March 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM
I've gotten Osgood, Franzen, Sammulsson, Cleary, & Filppula through the team this season.
Waiting for Hossa, Conklin, Datsyuk, Rafalski, Chelios

I gave up on sending to Hudler, he has never signed TTM even when in Grand Rapids.

Legace is in the minors for St Louis (not sure the team name)

lindsay5forfighting
March 23rd, 2009, 05:48 PM
I did recieve a response from Hudler when he was with Grand Rapids in the lockout season but no response from him c/o Detroit in 07-08.
I also recieved response from Datsyuk from home after the 2007 season but no response after 2008 season.

lindsay5forfighting
March 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM
Legace is with the Peoria Rivermen.

zkytek
March 24th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I received Osgood c/o his home late last year. It took about 3-4 months.

TannisS
March 24th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I would be wary about anything you receive from the Red Wings. They are a team known for autopens. :/

uncleguyguy
March 24th, 2009, 12:17 PM
the only autopen that I've received from the Wings was Yzerman (that I know of)

bftslpk
March 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I think you're right, Uncleguyguy. I don't recall ever getting an autopen from any of the wings (haven't tried Yzerman so I can't say "yes" or "no"), but they were a notorious bunch of rubber stampers a few years back. I got back Vernon and Osgood in the form of poorly stamped 3x5's. I never tried Osgood again and Vernon never responded from a business address in Calgary about two years ago. As for Hudler, he never responded to my request which was sent towards the end of the lockout season. I tried once after the callup with the same non-resonse. I finally got Hasek a few years ago when he was with the Senators. I think the Wings rubber stamped for him for a while too. At any rate, the rubber stamps are/were so bad, anyone could tell they weren't legit.

lindsay5forfighting
March 24th, 2009, 02:38 PM
When they played for the Wings I recieved rubber stamps of Yzerman, Vernon and Marty Lapointe.
Although it took a few years to get a reply back good guy Nick Lidstrom signed the items sent.
It isn't like the good old days (for me from 1969 to around 1981) when Wings players would send you a signed J.D. McCarthy postcard of themselves.

TannisS
March 24th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Maybe it was the rubber stamp. Regardless, stamp or autopen, it's not fun receiving those back and the Red Wings and Avalanche do it a lot.

Bishop19
March 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I received Datsyuk a few wks back, through his home addy in 16 days and Zetterberg in 4 days through his agent (but you can read my other post about this one cause i think his agent uses a ghost signer).

through the team, i have requests out currently to: Lidstrom, Yzerman & Hossa. all sent in the past 3 mos. i also have a request out to Osgood's home addy. i'll post any successes/failures when i get them though.

about 15 yrs ago i had non-returns to the Wings for Yzerman, Federov & Konstantinov.

viper
March 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
This year I have just success,with some players so Filppula,Kopecky,Cleary (2),Samuelsson through the team,and c/o home/agent with Yzerman,Zetterberg,Holmstrom,Datsyuk, but I haven't receive never yet from Osgood,one request is out from 6 months and one for 4 months,Franzen at the home address (but I have see some RTS,and I don't think that if the address is wrong ,the request turn to my in Italy) from 4 months,Lebda c/o team 5 months,Conklin 4,McCarty 3,and Kronwall 3

bftslpk
March 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Vladdy was a great signer and I did get him once before the accident.