PDA

View Full Version : When did this forum turn into...

roaddogg02316
January 30th, 2010, 08:31 PM
a forum for people to post junk ads and the like. I did not know ugg boots and some sort of cell phones and also golf clubs had anything to do with hockey. It really sickens me that people take a forum and turn it into their own personal "for sale" forum. Seriously people get a life and post stuff related to the forum. I come here to see things related to hockey not what you are looking to sell, half of which is probably not legit and just an effort to spam people. I'd post this on every forum for this site if possible, but probably not worth my effort. I know the owner of the site may have a hard time cracking down on these spammers so I know he is not to blame, but why must people ruin other peoples interests by mobbing it with their own sorry attempts to run a business?

happyman
January 31st, 2010, 10:08 AM
just don't view or respond to them. Obviously the person/people don't care who post them do. Do what I do and turn a blind eye.

midnightoyl
January 31st, 2010, 01:55 PM
Amen brother.

roaddogg02316
February 2nd, 2010, 01:08 PM
just don't view or respond to them. Obviously the person/people don't care who post them do. Do what I do and turn a blind eye.

Oh I do. It is just annoying to have to troll thru all the junk to see the stuff that is actually hockey related.