PDA

View Full Version : Evgeni Nabokov?

donaldtaylor
March 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Anybody knows where Nabby plays this season? He was rumored to join Islanders earlier this season.

Studell
March 2nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hes suspended for the year. He cant play for anyone he's back home in San Jose

roaddogg02316
March 5th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Hes suspended for the year. He cant play for anyone he's back home in San Jose

I'd stay away from posts with 1 post by the user. There has been a ton of spam like this.Posting a question hockey related or actually stealing what others have posted as their own.
This is a legit question, but most users put an email address with their account and this guy has not if he is legit.

roaddogg02316
March 9th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Everyone has to start somewhere. It was a legit question. It was newsworthy just over a month ago, and the guy was looking into what happened after he refused to report to the Islanders.

Sure maybe it was, but if you do a little looking around, notice he has nothing on the side of his post, like a yahoo or aim link. Even you have something. Most of the time you can spot which ones are coming just to spam, they have a link in their signature. This one does not. But look more closely at people who are posting for the first time.
Not sure if anyone else on here is noticing, but I've seen people like that quoting exactly what I said as a reply in their response, sometimes just a couple of words moved around. The admin knows all about them and I've been helping him rid the site of spammers. Also look and see has this original poster posted again? Nope. Last time active was probably for this post.

prahaimc
March 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
When a player is supsended in the U.S. for a year, could he play in Europe per example ?