PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Anderson

1990score
March 7th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I was reading some IP stories on another site about the NHL Old Timer's game and how Glenn Anderson and Jimmy Mann were A-Holes IP..funny cause when Glenn played with Toronto in the early 90's, he was great IP..a little weird but lauging and joking with us..his rule of thumb was 1 each..but never had any problems..

tragically fish
March 7th, 2011, 11:10 PM
he signed 2 for me last wednesday night after the oldtimers game. I notice he prefers to sign for women, but he was not as big a jerk as Jimmy Mann or Billy Smith. They are both convinced everyone wants their autograph to sell on ebay and Mann is extremely rude and not shy about using "colouful" language.

#88generalfan
March 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
JIMMY MANN will never change i was at a old timers game in early 1990 s and was getting MAURICE RICHARDS and JEAN GUY TALBOTS and he came up and said move it the two of them told him to mind his own business so you u can see in 20 years nothing has changed

tragically fish
March 8th, 2011, 09:35 AM
JIMMY MANN will never change i was at a old timers game in early 1990 s and was getting MAURICE RICHARDS and JEAN GUY TALBOTS and he came up and said move it the two of them told him to mind his own business so you u can see in 20 years nothing has changed

I have several "experiences" with him over the years as well. I don't even bother with him any longer. He's not worth the time nor the effort.

bjt72
March 8th, 2011, 03:30 PM
That's weird..I have never had a issue with Jimmy Mann at the games..I have been going for 20 years..I have gone to games in many different cities.. He as even called players over to sign for me..

I've had Glenn Anderson refuse me at a couple games...

Billy Smith was nice in Waterloo,he refused to sign cards but did sign 2 pictures..Also said he would sign pucks,just not cards..

They must just pick there spots to be A-holes..

enforcers
March 8th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Weird Billy Smith won't sign cards. Seems the players usually all worried about people selling stuff stay away from premium type stuff.
I thought I read Jimmy Mann was good ttm? anyone get him that way.

icecards
March 8th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I got him TTM with a home address back in 2002. 1/1