PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Krutov mission update.

1990score
April 26th, 2011, 02:09 AM
http://www.startiger.com/celebrity_address/Vladimir_Krutov_id195409.html

The Krutov hunt continues. Anyone know anything about this website? The card I need is posted.

JFShawi
April 26th, 2011, 02:37 AM
SeanieB21 is a member,

he previously helped me out with that site.

You're getting closer...

there's a recent update too...

foilup
April 26th, 2011, 03:44 AM
I am on the site, and have traded with that member before...

foilup
April 26th, 2011, 03:50 AM
I am on the site, and have traded with that member before...

The address listed on star tiger is:

c/o International Ice Hockey Hall Of Fame
Brookfield Place
30 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8
Canada

Sent a message over to the member with the card to see if he is willing to trade it. Will let you know his reply.

SeanieB21
April 26th, 2011, 08:35 AM
According to the website, the owner bought the card and added the scan 8/11/2009. The address hasn't been tested, though it was added by jtyson13, who is also on this website and developed the new Hockey TTM forum as well. I wonder if he has tested the address?

1990score
April 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys for all of your help. I tried the IIHF in Sweden with no response 6 months ago.

1990score
April 27th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Foilup. Thanks for checking with the guy that has the card. If u do make contact please let him know that I have much to trade.. And if he needs a Krutov auto in addition to something else I have an index card signed by him and a 2006 In the Game stick-autographed card.

jtyson13
April 27th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I'm on ST and actually contacted the owner of that card for you a while back. He told me it would take something damn near magnificent to get it out of his collection

1990score
April 27th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for checking. Please let him know that I would offer a Gretzky in person signed card as well as a Bobby hull and a Vladimir Krutov in the game stick autographed card to replace the Krutov card. This is a smoking deal for him.

foilup
April 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks for checking. Please let him know that I would offer a Gretzky in person signed card as well as a Bobby hull and a Vladimir Krutov in the game stick autographed card to replace the Krutov card. This is a smoking deal for him.

He told me no deal... that he was on a mission for the Krutov card.... I am going back to see if a different signed Krutov card, plus the Gretzky/Hull would do the trick. Will let you know.

1990score
April 27th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks Foilup!

foilup
April 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks Foilup!

90 Score, send me an email.... I am going to let you two work out the details...

foilup
May 5th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Did you guys strike a deal?

1990score
May 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
A deal has been struck. My cards have made it to Sweden. Just waiting on the Krutov card to make it to me. I truly appreciate everything you did. I post a picture of the card once I get it....now if we can just get Peter Ing to sign his card and then I wait for a Gretzky signing and I am done..pretty unreal to believe.

Phil4
May 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Woww That's a very very nice storie 1990score. You really deserve to complete that set. Congrat for that big achievement

sfrancois
May 5th, 2011, 10:21 PM
nice job now best of luck with Peter!!!

foilup
May 6th, 2011, 04:05 AM
A deal has been struck. My cards have made it to Sweden. Just waiting on the Krutov card to make it to me. I truly appreciate everything you did. I post a picture of the card once I get it....now if we can just get Peter Ing to sign his card and then I wait for a Gretzky signing and I am done..pretty unreal to believe.

Glad I was able to assist you on your mission to complete the set. I will ask around about the Peter Ing card to see if anyone has it signed and get back to you.