PDA

View Full Version : Scott Young/Mike Eastwood

kj33706
May 10th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Has anyone had any luck with returns from Scott Young, I send him one item to his house back in November and did not get anything back just wondering?

Also sent 1 item to Mike Eastwood to team radio for the Ottawa Senators and was wondering if anyone has tried him or had any luck with him?

kj

shelby1
May 10th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I am 0 for 1 with Eastwood there.

mws16
May 11th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I've seen numerous successes for Scott Young although I'm 0/2; once c/o Blues & once c/o MA house...

kj33706
May 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Does anyone else have a good address for Mike Eastwood, just need one item signed for my collection, and anyother idea's for Scott Young, same as above I just need one item for my collection of him as well. Yes they are a specific item, St.Louis Blues jersey card.

kj

HartfordNoWhalers
May 12th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I just had success with Scott Young in 57 days

(Home)
17 Sandy Ridge Road
Sterling MA 01564

and

Eastwood mid last year at
c/o Team 1200
87 George St.
Ottawa, ON K1N 9H7

Sly16
May 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I got a very fast response from Scott Young.

I got signed cards back in about 1 month.
Sent to his Ma home.

Sly16
May 12th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I am newer to TTM , but seems some of these players are fickle with their experience in certain cities to if they will sign cards from teams that maybe they did not enjoy their stay.

Also think depends how many cards you send to sign?
Think some feel if they get a bunch of cards you plan to sell them, so I understand if they dont sign cause I would not if someone wanted a bunch of cards ....i would figure they are not a collector. But thats just me.

So ? is what teams were the cards of Young you sent to?
I sent him two whalers cards and wrote a small letter explaining how I enjoyed him on the whalers (which I did as a kid).

kj33706
May 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I only collect game used jersey or patch cards of st.louis blues past and present. My only thing is they have to be in the blues uniform on the card. I sent Scott Young 1 card with a letter. He played for the Blues 2 diffrent times so I would think he liked it there. I only send 1 item to any player. I only collect I never sell.

Kj

HartfordNoWhalers
May 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I sent him two Whaler and one Pens. Along with a letter. Still took 57 days. I have seen quick responses from him in the past. But lately I have seen 1-2 month returns

kj33706
May 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM
I sent mine out back in November and never got anything back. I am gona try again.

Sly16
May 13th, 2011, 09:47 AM
He is the coach at St Marks now, so my guess is with anyone in coaching alot depends where they are in their schedule. I sent to Kevin Dineen for example who is coaching Portland, he I have heard is a fast responder and its been like 3 months already. Hoping for summer response as his sched should slow down a little as Portland and parent buffalo are out of the playoffs.

kj33706
May 13th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I hope to get it back, but you never know these day's. I always have my fingers crossed when I send to former players, I know they are busy. I just hope when they get fan mail they think hey its only signing my name I mean the envelope is already to go with stamps all they have to do is sign it drop it in the mail. I have had fairly good luck with returns but of course there are some out there that havn't made there way back to my house so again fingers crossed.

kj