PDA

View Full Version : Denis Hamel - How do I track?

hamel_fan
June 19th, 2003, 01:59 PM
I am trying to find the best way to track where Denis Hamel will go next. He is not being retained by the Sabres. I am afraid my local paper won't list this so I wonder if anyone knows where we can get notifications like this on the Internet.

Better yet, has he already landed somewhere, and does anybody know?

Thanks!

Patty

Sandman
June 19th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I haven't heard of him being signed yet. The two best places to check I think would be the usatoday.com site. Go to Sports, and then Transactions. They list quite a few. It is updated every day.
The other is eurohockey.net. You can click on Transfers on their site, and they have a great database. If he is going to europe to play, it will be listed there, but they also list some North American transactions.

Sandman
July 5th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Hamel just signed with Ottawa according to usatoday.com

hamel_fan
July 5th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Thanks! I noticed the headlines myself through my Yahoo news. It's a great move for him!

Unregistered
July 15th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Thanks...Fans in Binghamton, NY

Unregistered
July 21st, 2005, 10:13 PM
This could be the chance for Hamel to finally work his way up to the major rink. He had an excellent 2004-05 season and if called up in '06, may play just as well with the same players. The pressure is great but we give the edge to Denis and believe he can pull it out. - kmk - Binghamton, NY

felixcujo
August 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM
According to Headline Sports, Hamel has just re-signed with Ottawa.

Robert Llama
August 6th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I think he's going to play in russia for the season because ottawa gave him a two way contract.