PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Hanchuck???

Unregistered
September 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM
Anybody know if or where he's playing this year. Heard he got released from the Sharks camp. Just curious as to whether or not he had any other teams that he could end up playing with.

Unregistered
June 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM
I am friends with his sister Sara. He's doing well. Thanks for asking.

Unregistered
September 23rd, 2005, 01:28 AM
I am from Topeka where Tyler played hockey in the 2004/2005 season. Do you know where he is playing hockey at this year?

cb223
October 4th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Tyler signed with the AHL's Manchester Monarchs earlier this week after attending training camp with the LA Kings.

Unregistered
October 13th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Tyler sucks. He'll never go anywhere. It's all about dedication, unfortunately something that this kid lacks. He lacked it when he plays OHL and this is why he'll never make the NHL.

Unregistered
October 14th, 2005, 01:09 AM
At Least He Made It This Far, More Than You Ever Went Loser.

Unregistered
March 28th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Tyler plays for the Reading Royals and he plays a very significant role in them being in first place of the northern division of the american conference in the echl! So there does he suck anymore?

SIMONSEZ
December 10th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Is an ECHL player rep for the Players association!

He was in Cali but was tradede Check this site it shows where he went!

royalsgal071311
September 24th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Tyler played for Reading and i watched him
that boy had TONS of dedication, he injured his hip and he RUSHED to get on that ice, that boy played when he had a sprained wrist and he played when he wore a brace, that boy has more dedication then most players.
obviously i e-mail the guy
he isnt around playing no more, sadly he got a concussion, and it perminately wont let him play no more
the Coach at Wichita Thunder wont let him play!! =[
so there everyone goes!!