PDA

View Full Version : Cujo

GrasValley
December 11th, 2003, 12:26 AM
What are the Wings going to do with him?

bruin
December 11th, 2003, 12:49 PM
i thought he was put on waivers and was not picked up, and was going to grand rapids. he played last night against buffalo, so i do not know what is going on.

Mapleleaf67
December 11th, 2003, 02:56 PM
He been Recall Again : Because of the Injures .. He Had To Drive From Cleveland to Buffalo For Last Night Game in a Rental Car, as there Was No Buses From Cleveland To Buffalo.. There Talk Where They Might Buy Him Out Right.. But that Just talk...
Cujo Year is Like a Soap Opera...I bet he wish he Sign With Toronto Now...

TDHarvey9
December 11th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Curtis was put on waivers and sent to the minors, but shortly after Legace got hurt, and Hasek is still not ready, so Detriot found themselves forced to crawl back to curtis, and ask his help.

Personally if I were Curtis I woulda hurt myself just to screw Detroit back.

GrasValley
December 11th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Haha, absolutely Harvey. I hope he can make Detroit swallow all $8.5 million this year. As much as I like Cujo (even though he ditched the Leafs) and love to see him play, I hope he can screw over Detroit as much as possible. Serves them right for signing Hasek without thinking about what might happen. 8.5 mil for the backup, I love it.

reebokkid
December 12th, 2003, 07:10 AM
With all the goaltending injuries it is looking like the right move in having him hang around for now.
I just can't understand the bashing he takes. He didn't like the direction Toronto was headed at the time so it was his choice to leave. He played awsome for Detroit last year and gave up only 10 goals in 4 game in the first round Detroit could only score 6 with what they had.
Other high priced talent has left teams and have not had half the bashing Cujo's got.
Detroit has a history of carring to many goalies, remember Bob Essensa the 2.1 million dollar thrid stringer behind Vernon and Osgood! Or Carolina with the 3.1 million dollar fifth stringer in Artus Irbe (which is wrong!!!).
In closing don't blame Cujo for going with the money blame Management for leaving the door open for this to happen. Next year they will only have Manny Legace under contact the Dom and Cujo are UFA hmmm interesting.

bigm16
December 12th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Maybe he should just retire. Since being traded from the Blues, he just went down hill.

TDHarvey9
December 13th, 2003, 02:41 AM
What Detroit needs to do, is get rid of both non champion cujo, and out-of-shape hasek, and run with Legace. Manny Legace is the real deal, and if Ken Holland would come up to him and say "We trust you, and believe in you, you are now our number one, go get em" he would kick ass. Put him with a promising young kid as his back-up, and they can't fail. imagine the money opened up by getting rid of curtis and hasek, if they can get anything in return that would be a bonus.

I don't like Detroit, but that is what I'd do, cause I kinda like Legace.