PDA

View Full Version : Brent Hughes & Kevin Brown

jomara@thezone.net
January 4th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Any idea as to where these guys are?Brown played for the Augusta Lynx last year and was hoping for an AHL contract,but I cannot find him on any roster.
Hughes coached the CHL Austin Ice Bats last year,but I cannot find him anywhere either.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,John Omara

BuffaloBill
January 11th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I heard Brent Hughes is playing with the Vancouver Canucks alumni even though he never played there.

Spot
January 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBill
I heard Brent Hughes is playing with the Vancouver Canucks alumni even though he never played there.

He's not in the Alumni Program Guide that I have, but its from 2002. I have an official roster from a game the I saw the Alumni play, and he's not on that either, although he may be with the alumni since the program was released, and simply not at the game that was played here.

BuffaloBill
January 12th, 2004, 12:53 AM
I think this is the first year he hasn't coached or played.

JDH73
January 15th, 2004, 09:12 PM
yes Brent is playing with the Canucks Alumni team. We have several non-Canuck "alumni" members for some reason. I guess geograpghical convenience?

89VERT
June 22nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Brent Hughes lives in New Westminster , B.C.

The Queens Park area I believe .

Unregistered
July 5th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Are you talking about the Brent Hughes who coached in the low minors or the Brent Huges who played for the Kings (among others) back in the early 1970's? They're two different ones, i think.

roaddogg02316
July 15th, 2004, 04:30 PM
i have an address for the one who played for the kings if u want,just recently sent to him thinking it was the one who played for the bruins but he sent me a note back saying i had the wrong guy

89VERT
August 23rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
The Brent Hughes who played for the Islanders ans Sabres lives in New West.

Unregistered
August 24th, 2004, 01:06 PM
we have three brent hughes, the one from bruins,sabres and islanders coached austin in 2002-03 season and in 10 playoff games coached brent hughes from toronto but no relation.

and brent hughes born 1943

tbo4
October 6th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Brent Hughes is playing in the CHL still, with Amarillo. Was traded late last year in a multi-player deal.

check out amarillo's website for more.

sorry, no info on the other player you mentioned.

Unregistered
February 22nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
we have three brent hughes, the one from bruins,sabres and islanders coached austin in 2002-03 season and in 10 playoff games coached brent hughes from toronto but no relation.

and brent hughes born 1943

The Brent Hughes born in 1943 is retired in Birmingham, Alabama.