Page 45 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Buffalo Sabres

Ex- Sabre- Mike Boland.....

Have you had any success with Mike Boland? I could use him on index cards for my collection.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kevintuve View Post
    Have you had any success with Mike Boland? I could use him on index cards for my collection.......
    Usually shows up at Sabres' alumni events. They have a schedule of events on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptPantalones View Post
    he didnt say hed never sign again (that I heard), but he did get very annoyed and obviously angry. So I dont think hes going to be much fun when they come back. I didnt get him so i guess ill be screwed
    why are people such idiots with this shit?stop hounding them, stop asking them to sign 15 of the same 8x10, grow up its ruining it for the people that want one for themselves and keep it. couldnt be more obvious that you sell them when you want a bunch of the same photo done. i was messing with ron i sent him the pic of my ttm return of jagr saying he missed out and i guess he in turn messed with everyone there saying i got a room and waited inside the hotel for him and pissed everyone off hahaha

Boland.......

Yeah, I know but live way too far to make there. I was looking for someone who could 50-50 him Nov 10th or Dec 1st......

Quote Originally Posted by njduquette View Post
    why are people such idiots with this shit?stop hounding them, stop asking them to sign 15 of the same 8x10, grow up its ruining it for the people that want one for themselves and keep it. couldnt be more obvious that you sell them when you want a bunch of the same photo done. i was messing with ron i sent him the pic of my ttm return of jagr saying he missed out and i guess he in turn messed with everyone there saying i got a room and waited inside the hotel for him and pissed everyone off hahaha
    lol yeah i was there as he did it

Calgary Flames IP

Flames IP: Roman Horak,Jarome Iginla,Tom Kostopoulos,Lee Stempniak,Anton Babchuk,Jay Bouwmeester,Chris Butler,Dave Lowry, and Clint Malarchuk.

Today's success

Kevin Klein signed a Predators' puck in 21 days, c/o Nashville.

Winnipeg Jets IP

Thrashers, oops I mean Jets IP: Nik Antropov,Alex Burmistrov,Eric Fehr,Tanner Glass,Evander Kane,Andrew Ladd,Bryan Little,Ben Maxwell,Jim Slater,Chris Thornburn,Kyle Wellwood,Blake Wheeler,Zach Bogosian,Dustin Byfuglien,Brett Festerling,Johnny Oduya,Paul Postma,Mark Stuart,Peter Mannino,Chris Mason,Ondrej Pavelec,Charlie Huddy,Wade Flaherty, and Brian Engblom. Also got Dale Hawerchuk, who was in town to be inducted into the Sabres' Hall of Fame.

Ottawa Senators IP

Senators IP: Daniel Alfredsson,Stephane DaCosta,Kaspers Daugavins,Nick Foligno,Jason Spezza,Jared Cowen,Sergei Gonchar,Chris Phillips,Alex Auld,Paul MacLean,Rick Wamsley, and Denis Potvin.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdon View Post
    Senators IP: Daniel Alfredsson,Stephane DaCosta,Kaspers Daugavins,Nick Foligno,Jason Spezza,Jared Cowen,Sergei Gonchar,Chris Phillips,Alex Auld,Paul MacLean,Rick Wamsley, and Denis Potvin.
    Dodger;
    How many did Potvin sign?? I need him on a few team leader cards...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjt72 View Post
    Dodger;
    How many did Potvin sign?? I need him on a few team leader cards...

Thanks
    A couple per person. Seemed real cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdon View Post
    A couple per person. Seemed real cool.
    Thanks... Now I need to go to a city when he travels with the team...