Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Buffalo Sabres

In person graphs

Detroit Red Wings in person(overall not a very good in person team). The following players signed: Dan Cleary, Kris Draper, Ville Leino, Brad May, Brian Rafalski, Jimmy Howard, Mike Babcock, Paul MacLean, and Brad McCrimmon. Also from the Versus network: announcers Daren Elliott and Mike "Doc" Emmrick.

Another Ex-Sabre

Guys,
    Can anyone help with former Sabre, Brad Miller. His common name does not lend for good searching success. Any info would be gladly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by iBleedGreen View Post
    Guys,
    Can anyone help with former Sabre, Brad Miller. His common name does not lend for good searching success. Any info would be gladly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Success for Brad Miller in 2002 through NHL Alumni.
    Not sure if they still have an updated address on file.

Thank you !!

Wow, thank you Thunderstruck! I contacted Buffalo Sabres alumni and they had no info on file; I'm still waiting for a response back from the Regina Pats alumni to see if he is active with them.

Thanks again!

My experiences with NHL Alumni are not so bad.
    They forwarded some letters for me in 1999 and 2002 and both times i was nearly 80% for responses.
    Its o.k. to pay for a good service.

Success this week

Brett Hull c/o home addy on a Blues puck.

Islanders in person graphs

The following New York Islanders signed cards and/or pucks in person: Josh Bailey,Sean Bergenheim,Tim Jackman,Radek Martinek,Freddy Meyer,Matt Moulson,Kyle Okposo,Richard Park,Joel Rechlicz,Dwayne Roloson,Rob Schremp,Jon Sim,Mark Streit, Andy Sutton,Jeff Tambellini,Doug Weight,Brendan Witt,Dean Chynoweth, and Butch Goring(really only a BG).

Thrashers in person graphs

The following Atlanta Thrashers signed cards and/or pucks in person: Max Afinogenov,Nik Antropov,Colby Armstrong,Eric Boulton,Evander Kane,Ilya Kovalchuk,Slava Kozlov,Bryan Little,Rich Peverley,Marty Reasoner,Jim Slater,Chris Thorburn,Todd White,Zach Bogosian,Tobias Enstrom,Pavel Kubina,Mark Popovic,Anssi Salmela,Christoph Schubert,Johan Hedberg,Ondrej Pavelec,John Anderson,Randy Cunneyworth,Todd Nelson,Steve Weeks, and Don Waddell. Overall,one of, if not the best team of in person signers. Thank you Thrashers!

Scott Mellanby

A rts today from Scott Mellanby c/o the Oak Springs street addy. Will resend using the Town and Country street addy.

TTM NHL Team question

Thought I'd throw this question out there: When writing to current NHL players in c/o their teams, are there any teams that respond the best? The worst? I'd would like to get my items signed, not a team issued postcard, or worse, not having my stuff passed on to the players. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdon View Post
    Thought I'd throw this question out there: When writing to current NHL players in c/o their teams, are there any teams that respond the best? The worst? I'd would like to get my items signed, not a team issued postcard, or worse, not having my stuff passed on to the players. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I tried Scott Gordon, Garth Snow and Joey McDonald last year c/o Islanders with no response from any of the 3.

Rangers and Devils are by far the worst. Flyers and Avalanche are notorious for sending pre-signed photos. I havent got much success with Phoenix recently either.