Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Buffalo Sabres

c/o Air Canada Centre
    400-40 Bay Street
    Toronto, ON M5J 2X2

I had a little success with coaches only.

I haven't tried it but here's the address to the practice facility

Mastercard Centre
    400 Kipling Ave.
    Etobicoke, ON
    M8V 3L1

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that address. I really think it will be better than the head office where no one goes. Now do Leaf Players feel a need to sign ttm's? Maybe that is the real question here.

Thank you Zkytek. I might try a couple of players at that address and will report on successes

N.Y.Islanders in person

The following Islanders signed a card and/or puck in person: Marty Biron,Jack Hillen,Freddy Meyer,Matt Moulson,Frans Nielsen,Kyle Okposo,Jon Sim,Mark Streit,Nate Thompson,Doug Weight,Brendan Witt, and Butch Goring.

I got curious about where to send Maple Leafs requests to, so i just mailed the team to ask.

this is what they said:

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are not able to send out autographed items or pictures. Autographs are done at the discretion of the players, so you would have to write to them individually at the following address. We do not encourage fans to send in items to be signed as we cannot guarantee their return.

Player's name
    Air Canada Centre
    40 Bay St, Suite 400
    Toronto, ON
    M5J 2X2

Letters sent to this address will be forwarded directly to the player's fan mail but due to the overwhelming amount of mail received, we are unable to confirm or guarantee a response.

Hope this helps a bit

Better to get them while they are still playing with the Marlies. My experience is that i get almost 100% from the Marlies and 0% from the Leafs sending to the address listed above.

Today's successes

Signed pucks back today from: Murray Armstrong and Scott Mellanby c/o their home addys, both in about 10 days.

Unfortunately, I am less than 50% success ttm with the Marlies.

Only 50% success with the Marlies. I don't like the sound of that. I have just sent out a bunch more. Not a good sign i would think.

Flyers in person

The following Philadelphia Flyers signed in person: Arron Asham,Jeff Carter,Riley Cote,Claude Giroux,Scott Hartnell,Mike Richards,James vanRiemsdyk,Chris Pronger,Danny Syvret,Ray Emery,John Stevens,Joe Mullen,Jack McIlhargey,Craig Berube,Jeff Reese,Keith Jones,and Chris Therien.

My Marlie attempts included Greg Gilbert (got him back signed), Boyd Devereaux (nothing), Bates Battaglia (nothing) among others.