Page 19 of 109 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Buffalo Sabres

Quote Originally Posted by tragically fish View Post
    is that your personal record for the longest wait ?
    Yes. Previous record was 2 1/2 years from Phil Esposito.

Craig Janney

Hey Mr. Dodger -

My Craig Janney puck came back autographed today in 4 days.

Did you use 4424 N 59th Place, Phoenix, AZ 85018?

Quote Originally Posted by habsfaninphx View Post
    Hey Mr. Dodger -

My Craig Janney puck came back autographed today in 4 days.

Did you use 4424 N 59th Place, Phoenix, AZ 85018?
    No, it was a N 60th St addy. I'll try the one above. Thank you!!

Ip

Buffalo Sabres' prospects/draft picks in person: Riley Boychuk,Tyler Ennis,Marcus Foligno,Nathan Gerbe,Cedrick Henley,Zack Kassian,Steven Shipley,Colin Stuart,Kevin Sundher,Gregg Sutch,Alex Biega,Tim Conboy,Jerome Gauthier-Leduc,Matt MacKenzie,Mark Pysyk.

Sabres IP

Buffalo Sabres players/prospects in person: Drew Stafford,Tim Connolly,Paul Gaustad,Kevin Sundher,Jordan Leopold,T.J.Brennan,Ryan Miller,Thomas Vanek,Derek Roy,Tim Conboy,Gregg Sutch,Shaone Morrisonn,Brayden McNabb,Jason Pominville,Patrick Kaleta,Brian Roloff,Patrick Lalime,Kevyn Adams.

training camp

hey dodger, are the sabres practicing at pepsi center or the arena? and what time are they on the ice? i was thinking about taking a day off work and heading out but i wanna make sure i have my ducks in a row before i do. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by njduquette View Post
    hey dodger, are the sabres practicing at pepsi center or the arena? and what time are they on the ice? i was thinking about taking a day off work and heading out but i wanna make sure i have my ducks in a row before i do. thanks
    They are back at the Arena. Times are on the Sabres' website.

thanks a lot! idk if you got my PM about away teams coming to town?

thanks a lot! idk if you got my PM about away teams coming to town?
    No, I didn't. I'm not very computer savvy. Honestly don't even know what a PM is??? Sorry

haha thats fine. PM is a personal message. i saw a bunch of your posts about getting the away teams at the hotels in buffalo before they leave for the game. i had asked at dave&adams card world and everyone seems to give me the run around about telling me how to find out what hotel the team is at and what time they are leaving. (obviously they would rather i buy it from them) im kind of new to the whole autograph thing and have only been able to get current sabres. im interested in other team as well. just curious if you were willing to share any tips

haha thats fine. PM is a personal message. i saw a bunch of your posts about getting the away teams at the hotels in buffalo before they leave for the game. i had asked at dave&adams card world and everyone seems to give me the run around about telling me how to find out what hotel the team is at and what time they are leaving. (obviously they would rather i buy it from them) im kind of new to the whole autograph thing and have only been able to get current sabres. im interested in other team as well. just curious if you were willing to share any tips
    It's tough to give a simple answer, since teams use different hotels, arrive in the city at different times etc. It just takes alot of time and legwork.

jge76 Guest
    dodgerdon>>>>>>>>>> email me at jgeovs@hotmail.com

thanks