Page 22 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Buffalo Sabres

Quote Originally Posted by CaptPantalones View Post
    I say it should depend on the quality of the player
    I agree. I use logo pucks for the best players and blank ones for everyone else. Most autos actually look better on the blank ones-most players give you a bigger graph.

Hey dodgerdon we are really hitting you with the puck questions here.
    What's a good type of paint pen to use?

well since this is a discussion of ex sabres ill get back to that a little bit, i sent to mogilny and lafontaine (got the addresses from this site). i read one report of lafontaine being hard to get and sending back stamped signatures. just curious if anyone had any feedback with either of those two

Quote Originally Posted by polarmist04 View Post
    Hey dodgerdon we are really hitting you with the puck questions here.
    What's a good type of paint pen to use?
    I don't use a paint pen. I use a "SRX" Metallic color sharp silver marker. They are available at Target in the U.S. They are in an 8 pack and they cost $4.99. I also use the blue and gold markers which are included in the 8 pack. They work alot better than silver sharpies-especially in the cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by njduquette View Post
    well since this is a discussion of ex sabres ill get back to that a little bit, i sent to mogilny and lafontaine (got the addresses from this site). i read one report of lafontaine being hard to get and sending back stamped signatures. just curious if anyone had any feedback with either of those two
    It seems that LaFontaine comes to Bflo, once a year or so. I've gotten him in person a couple of times and he's really cool (has signed multiples). Have never gotten Mogilny (would love to add him to my collection!!).

i have one real nice lafontaine signed 8x10 and a card that i've had since i was about 6yrs old. i have 4 from mogilny but they aren't good. one on a street hockey stick thats been used heavily, i life sized poster (from a free signing at tops) and a blank piece of paper from when my dad saw him at the dr's office in the early 90's another on a sabres program...i have an unsigned 8x10 but im scared to send it ttm. ill wait and see if i get a response to the cards i sent

Today's success

Chris Chelios signed a Red Wings puck, c/o home, mailed 4/29/09 and received 10/8/10.

Today's success (not)

Nick Lidstrom, mailed to the Red Wings on 10/29/09, received 10/9/10. Problem is, it's the dreaded rubber-stamp on my puck, poorly traced over with my silver sharpie.

N.Y.Rangers IP

The following Rangers signed IP: Sean Avery(believe it or not, he signed 2 cards for my son),Derek Boogaard,Ryan Callahan,Erik Christensen,Chris Drury,Brandon Dubinsky,Ruslan Fedotenko,Alex Frolov,Marian Gaborik,Vinny Prospal,Derek Stepan,Todd White,Michael DelZotto,Steve Eminger,Dan Girardi,Michael Sauer,Marc Staal.Marty Biron,Henrik Lundqvist, John Tortorella, and Sam Rosen.

Buffalo Sabres IP

Sabres IP: Derek Roy,Tyler Ennis,Mike Grier,Rob Niedermayer,Nathan Gerbe,Jordan Leopold,Tyler Myers.

Blackhawks in person

A train wreck lol

Pucks: Hossa, Quenneville

Pic: Quenneville

McFarlane: Toews (horrendous BTW)

cards: Olczyk(3/3), Troy Murray (1), Fernando Pisani(1), Jack Skille(3/3), Boynton (1/3), Bickell(1), Turco(3/4)

New Jersey Devils IP

Devils IP today: Jason Arnott,David Clarkson,Patrik Elias,Iyla Kovalchuk,Jamie Langenbrunner,Zach Parise,Travis Zajac,Dainius Zubrus,Mark Fraser,Andy Greene,Matt Taormina,Alexander Urbom,Colin White,Martin Brodeur,Johan Hedberg,John MacLean,Larry Robinson,Adam Oates, and Chris Terrieri.