Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 278

Thread: TTM Successes

  1. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,032
    Yeah Tam
    Great return on the Hedman there!
    I'll say it took a bit, over a year huh.
    Neat to see you get a short note of thanks with it.
    Wouldn't expect that from a current player. Classy.

  2. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by polarmist04 View Post
    Yeah Tam
    Great return on the Hedman there!
    I'll say it took a bit, over a year huh.
    Neat to see you get a short note of thanks with it.
    Wouldn't expect that from a current player. Classy.
    I had to guess on the date I sent it out..for some reason I didn't have it tracked anywhere but I wrote last year around that time, that I did know. I did think it was nice to send out a letter like that..I am just happy he signed really!

  3. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Mikael Backlund c/o Calgary Flames 77 days 2/2

    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...6/DSCN0291.jpg

  4. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Dick Duff 4-7 Elmwood Ave S Mississauga ON L5G 3J6 8 days! Sent 1 card and received 2 extras pics. Nice surprise.

    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...6/DSCN0292.jpg

  5. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Alex Galchenyuk c/o Sarnia Sting 11 days 1/1
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...DSCN0305-1.jpg

    Louis Domingue c/o Quebec Remparts 11 days 1/1
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...DSCN0304-1.jpg

    Nathan Lieuwen c/o Kootenay Ice 67 days 1/1
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...6/DSCN0302.jpg

  6. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Michal Neuvirth c/o Washington Caps practice facility 58 days 2/2
    Sergei Gonchar c/o Ottawa Senators 30 days 4/4
    Brian Lee c/o Ottawa Senators 27 days 1/2
    Zachary Boychuk c/o Charlotte Checkers 64 days 3/3

  7. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by tamgirl66 View Post
    Michal Neuvirth c/o Washington Caps practice facility 58 days 2/2
    Sergei Gonchar c/o Ottawa Senators 30 days 4/4
    Brian Lee c/o Ottawa Senators 27 days 1/2
    Zachary Boychuk c/o Charlotte Checkers 64 days 3/3
    Awesome day! Congrats!

  8. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by jtyson13 View Post
    Awesome day! Congrats!
    I agree! Thanks! I was getting a little jealous of all your returns! lol.

  9. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by tamgirl66 View Post
    Michal Neuvirth c/o Washington Caps practice facility 58 days 2/2
    Sergei Gonchar c/o Ottawa Senators 30 days 4/4
    Brian Lee c/o Ottawa Senators 27 days 1/2
    Zachary Boychuk c/o Charlotte Checkers 64 days 3/3
    Yes, that is an awesome day! Very nice successes.

    -Pucks

  10. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by pucksandsticks11 View Post
    Yes, that is an awesome day! Very nice successes.

    -Pucks
    I think this was the best day yet..

  11. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    439
    Colton Orr c/o Toronto Marlies 2/4 17 days

    I think he seems to be a 2 per person guy.

  12. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    551
    what addy did you use maybe i have the wrong marlies address this year???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •