Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Former Ducks goalies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    356

    Former Ducks goalies

    I was just wondering if anyone has had any recent success with the following goalies, any and all help is greatly appreciated:

    Tom Askey
    Guy Hebert
    Mike O'Neill
    steve shields
    Mikhail Shtalenkov
    Mike Wall

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,998
    I have this addy for Guy Hebert but it is untested.

    Guy Hebert 8 Gleneagles Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92660

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Barrie ON
    Posts
    433
    Here two links to Tom Askey's band he's a FB friend of mine
    http://www.myspace.com/tommytbone35
    http://www.myspace.com/thetomaskeyproject

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    356
    thanks for the help guys

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby1 View Post
    I have this addy for Guy Hebert but it is untested.

    Guy Hebert 8 Gleneagles Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92660
    FYI, I have that listed as a RTS now - did work for me in 2007...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    130

    Stahlenkov

    Hoose,

    I just got one back from Stahlenkov after about four years. USPS delivered it with a 37-cent stamp on it so it seems that must be around four years ago. I vaguely remember sending it to SoCal when he lived there, but it came back from Portland, OR.

    if you wrote to him back then, it might be on its way. If not, let me know and we can work something out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    723
    Some people had luck with Shields sending to Michigan Technological University , where he is a coach. I tried him in October with nu such luck though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Some people had luck with Shields sending to Michigan Technological University , where he is a coach. I tried him in October with nu such luck though.
    Me too. Sent to Steve Shields c/o Michigan Tech last December and still waiting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by icecards View Post
    Me too. Sent to Steve Shields c/o Michigan Tech last December and still waiting.
    I met Steve Shields once at a Ducks alumni event. Why not try the address to the Anaheim Ducks Alumni?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •