Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 229 to 240 of 431

Thread: first time

  1. #229
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by joethornton19 View Post
    Re: Blake
    Did you address the envelope to the Kings or just c/o the Toyota Sports Center?
    Thanks.
    to blake c/o toyota sports center

  2. #230
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    curtis lazar 4/4 the oil kings in 5 weeks

  3. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    stephane richer 4/4 home in 3 weeks

    william barber 4/4 home in 3 weeks

  4. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    Toyota Sports Center
    555 N. Nash Street
    El Segundo, CA 90245

    Good luck
    Thanks for posting this, it took me less than a week to get him after trying for a few years!

  5. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by kpriddle View Post
    Thanks for posting this, it took me less than a week to get him after trying for a few years!
    thanks also to kinglouie

  6. #234
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Theodore Fleury 4/4 his home in 7 weeks

    Patrick Verbeek 4/4 his farm in 7 weeks

    Guy Lafleur puck from the Richmond Oval

    bummer event when a few who played floor hockey didn't stick around for the auto session. Did get Clifford Ronning and Orland Kurtenbach on pucks

  7. #235
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by surrey View Post
    Theodore Fleury 4/4 his home in 7 weeks

    Patrick Verbeek 4/4 his farm in 7 weeks

    Guy Lafleur puck from the Richmond Oval

    bummer event when a few who played floor hockey didn't stick around for the auto session. Did get Clifford Ronning and Orland Kurtenbach on pucks
    Theo's Theoren. Nice successes. :)

  8. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by flames34 View Post
    Theo's Theoren. Nice successes. :)
    thanks for the correction lames34, or flames34 LOL

    morgan reilly 3/3 moose jaw in 3 months

    boone jenner 3/3 oshawa in 7 weeks

    ryan kesler 2/2 canucks in 3 mths

    ilya bryzgalov 3/3 skate zone in 9 mths, wasn't expecting it

  9. #237
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by surrey View Post
    thanks for the correction lames34, or flames34 LOL
    Sorry, couldn't help myself- my favourite player ever. :)

  10. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by flames34 View Post
    Sorry, couldn't help myself- my favourite player ever. :)
    He's a great guy. I plan to send a puck shortly. Haven't sent one out before.

  11. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,002
    Whoa!
    Another Bryz return. Long wait for you too.
    Sent mine out last Mar and got it yesterday!
    Sometimes you got to like it when those long forgotten ones come back!

  12. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by polarmist04 View Post
    Whoa!
    Another Bryz return. Long wait for you too.
    Sent mine out last Mar and got it yesterday!
    Sometimes you got to like it when those long forgotten ones come back!
    yeah, thought it was a long shot, glad it wasn't a waste.

    chris chelios 2/4 detroit in 2 weeks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •