Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: My returns

2 in today

alex steen 2/2 in 237 c/o blues

and heres one that is odd

eric lindros c/o parents in 98 days 2/3 got both leafs cards back but i sent a 4x6 phot of the lod line that was already signed by renberg and leclair didnt get that back but my envelope was opend then tapped back shut on the side????? what to make of this not sure but to be honest i am a little upset over this

i havent had a hockey return in about a month and have roughly 200 out since last august never have seen or would have expected this : (

Don (and everyone else in the same boat), I hear you. It has been incredible how awful the lack of mail has been with so many envelopes floating around. Yeah I got one today and I am happy about that but there are so many I have out that I should have a bunch of mail to open daily. Does anyone have any conspiracy theories to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by shelby1 View Post
    Don (and everyone else in the same boat), I hear you. It has been incredible how awful the lack of mail has been with so many envelopes floating around. Yeah I got one today and I am happy about that but there are so many I have out that I should have a bunch of mail to open daily. Does anyone have any conspiracy theories to offer?
    Every mailman is a huge hockey fan?????

Unfortunately, that is one of my thoughts. :-(

OK folks.
    Here's a theory, hope I'm wrong.
    Maybe when the season ends alot of these guys (retired and current) kind of lose interest in the fan mail and just let it lie until next season.
    Alright for someone like me who takes the summer off but not so much for others of you...
    Just a theory.

It's likely a mixture of things. I might be wrong but I think Andy Bathgate takes summers off from signing. As I said, I think, I can't remember who it was but they take the summer off. I imagine other players do.

I've noticed that some send-outs, like a group of 10-15 sent out together, never return and I wonder if they're behind a table in some mail sorting room. :)

I think those are all good and reasonable theories - I hate the thought that my hundreds of envelopes along with Don's and others are now part of someone else's collection.

Hundreds??
    WoW! Someone really goes to it.
    Hoping for you.

I am not selfish... hoping for all of us who love doing this!

hey i got one today

1 in today tomas vanek 1/1 in 98 days c/o home

Way to go Don - maybe this is the beginning...