Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrap95 - TTM Successes to date

I would be totally thrilled to get the Nathan Horton pic. Also if possible the Jeff Halpern. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by scrap95 View Post
    Got this one in a few days ago:
    Alexander Semin - 5/1 - c/o the Washington Capitals practice facility - 6.5 months (sent November 1st, 2011 and received May 16th, 2012).

As I mentioned above, I sent 1 4x6 photo, got it back as well as 4 Hockey Cards. As many of you know, I do not collect autographed hockey cards, and these cards more then likely belong to some other boardie on here, so if any of you have sent cards to Alexander Semin and did not receive them back, let me know. In order to keep things fair, I won`t say outright which cards I have, because then people could just say those are mine. Let me know what cards you sent (from what card collection and the card number if possible) and if it is one that I received I will let you know, and then I can mail it out to you.

As well, I was able to go through my collection recently and noticed that I had the following 4x 6 photos signed in double so if any boardies are interested, just let me know and I can send them out to you as well. Please don`t ask for more then two photos so that others can have a chance. I will give out the photos on a first ask, first serve basis. (Ask directly here on my thread) Here is a list of the extra photos I have (player name and uniform they are wearing in the photo):

Jean-Sébastien Giguère - Toronto Maple Leafs
    Jeff Halpern - Tampa Bay Lightning
    Mikael Samuelsson - Vancouver Canucks
    Nathan Horton - Boston Bruins
    Nate Thompson - New York Islanders (skating with puck)
    Nate Thompson - New York Islanders (fighting)
    Ryan Malone - Team USA 2010 Olympics
    Milan Lucic - Vancouver Giants (lifting the Memorial Cup)

Not asking for anything in return, just want to give a little something back to the community.

Cheers,
    Outstanding gesture Doran, with so much greed in this hobby it's nice to see you giving back to our community of collectors.
    Looking to trade for 1990-91 Upper Deck or 2010-11 Upper Deck autographed cards.

Current totals
    signed UD 90-91 cards: need 19 to complete the set.
    looking for UD 10-11 signed cards, need about 300 !

Gordon Gecko once said "Greed is good."

Quote Originally Posted by 1990score View Post
    Gordon Gecko once said "Greed is good."
    LOL...two things though Score:

1. Gordon Gecko got sent to prison...so I don't think I want to take any advice from him.
    2. He's a fictional character, and if I was to take any advice from a fictional character it would be Holden Caufield from "The Catcher and the Rye".

Holden Caufield? Interesting.. I have read the Salinger classic (probably one of the few on this thing that have)... Interesting an autograph collector who admires Holden Caufield.. Kind of ironic, wouldn't you say? Seeing how at his core Caufield believed the world and those in it were phony which led him to insanity. I'm sure you Chapman had a copy in his pocket when he got Lennon's autograph and we all know what happened...

I wouldn't say I admire Holden Caufield, I just find some of his observations/advice on phony, boring, and insecure people interesting...but I digress, back to hockey matters. The Giguère, Horton, Lucic, and the Halpern autos have been claimed, but the Samuelsson, Malone and Thompson ones are still up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    I would be totally thrilled to get the Nathan Horton pic. Also if possible the Jeff Halpern. Thanks so much.
    Bruins Fan, you can either give me your address here or send it to my email address (dkryni2011@hotmail.com) and I'll mail you the Horton and Halpern pics.

Yesterday's TTM Success

1 in yesterday:
    Joe Thornton - 1/1 Team Canada photo - 247 Days - c/o San Jose Sharks

help

scrap95:
    Any way if i send you rangers and ducks cards could you maybe get them signed if you hound when they are in town also think if i find a jean sebatien card and sent it you could get it signed for me as well as P.K.? thanks for any help

Re: nhlfan85

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan85 View Post
    scrap95:
    Any way if i send you rangers and ducks cards could you maybe get them signed if you hound when they are in town also think if i find a jean sebatien card and sent it you could get it signed for me as well as P.K.? thanks for any help
    Once we get closer to the season, drop me an email at dkryni2011@hotmail.com letting me know which players you would like my help with. I haven't ever gone after the Rangers yet though I might this year as many of my family and friends are actually fans of the Blueshirts. Ducks will be coming once this season, so I might be able to help you out. Jean-Sébastien Giguère shouldn't be coming this year to Montreal as the Colorado Avalanche came last season, so I wouldn't be able to help you out there. As for P.K. Subban, he is the one player/team you list that I shouldn't have a problem helping you out with. Talk to you in a few months and have a great summer. Cheers,

Scrap

Today's TTM Success

Rogatien Vachon, 4/4, c/o Los Angeles Kings, 248 days.

TTM Success

Johan Franzen - 2/2 - c/o Home - 50 Days (sent June 30th, received August 18th)