Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Want List - 1990-91 Upper Deck

Claude Lemieux and Tony Mckegney removed from the list !
    Looking to trade for 1990-91 Upper Deck or 2010-11 Upper Deck autographed cards.

Current totals
    signed UD 90-91 cards: need 19 to complete the set.
    looking for UD 10-11 signed cards, need about 300 !

Nice Collection

Hi there - Nice collection of 90-91 UD. I did this set years ago. I need only the Pit Martin card #513 to complete the set signed (of those that can be). If you come across one I will trade multiple UDs you need or anything else - I have thousands to trade.

Couple notes that may be helpful and a couple questions:
    Mike Liut doesnt sign the Washington card #127 - I got an email from him last week saying so and matched what i knew from meeting him multiple times in person. He said he signed it for his kids and will never sign another - even said to send whatever else I have he would sign them all without a problem.

Phil Housley wont sign the Winnipeg card #435. He has signed 20 for me at a time when he was playing and always skipped that one - wont even sign it on the back. He still signs in the mail - signs everything sent to him, but not that one. i even sent him just that one and he put a post it on it and said "sorry i dont sign this one" and included a card of his own signed.

Couple questions - how did you get Doug Gilmour to sign the Flames card #271. He has signed for me tons of times. In his retirement year I asked him to sign this card even on the back. He said he doesnt sign it. I told him i saw a signed one on eBay - he said it is a fake - he has never signed one. Did you get one through a paid signing? I know Frozen Pond had him and wonder if he signed this card there. Maybe I have a chance on this one now that he is retired.

How did you get Ken Baumgartner's rookie card #439 signed? He signed this card only for his kids at the time. I had a relative that was the trainer of the Islanders when he was there and he wouldnt even sign it for him. I wonder if his policy has changed on this.

Good luck with your collection - it is a tough one to complete with all the gretz messier yzerman lemieux as well as deceased players . Email me with any questions - hope u can answer mine too. I haven't been real active collecting hockey autographs in years but in the 90s i had great access to everyone and was able to get this set "almost" done. I haven't run across anyone that was as close as me to completing as you are - that is awesome!!!

Brian

updated (removed Ciger, Bourque (All Star) and Mogilny)
    Looking to trade for 1990-91 Upper Deck or 2010-11 Upper Deck autographed cards.

Current totals

Quote Originally Posted by bkatspt View Post
    Hi there - Nice collection of 90-91 UD. I did this set years ago. I need only the Pit Martin card #513 to complete the set signed (of those that can be). If you come across one I will trade multiple UDs you need or anything else - I have thousands to trade.

Couple notes that may be helpful and a couple questions:
    Mike Liut doesnt sign the Washington card #127 - I got an email from him last week saying so and matched what i knew from meeting him multiple times in person. He said he signed it for his kids and will never sign another - even said to send whatever else I have he would sign them all without a problem.

Phil Housley wont sign the Winnipeg card #435. He has signed 20 for me at a time when he was playing and always skipped that one - wont even sign it on the back. He still signs in the mail - signs everything sent to him, but not that one. i even sent him just that one and he put a post it on it and said "sorry i dont sign this one" and included a card of his own signed.

Couple questions - how did you get Doug Gilmour to sign the Flames card #271. He has signed for me tons of times. In his retirement year I asked him to sign this card even on the back. He said he doesnt sign it. I told him i saw a signed one on eBay - he said it is a fake - he has never signed one. Did you get one through a paid signing? I know Frozen Pond had him and wonder if he signed this card there. Maybe I have a chance on this one now that he is retired.

How did you get Ken Baumgartner's rookie card #439 signed? He signed this card only for his kids at the time. I had a relative that was the trainer of the Islanders when he was there and he wouldnt even sign it for him. I wonder if his policy has changed on this.

Good luck with your collection - it is a tough one to complete with all the gretz messier yzerman lemieux as well as deceased players . Email me with any questions - hope u can answer mine too. I haven't been real active collecting hockey autographs in years but in the 90s i had great access to everyone and was able to get this set "almost" done. I haven't run across anyone that was as close as me to completing as you are - that is awesome!!!

Brian
    Hey Brian,

I am sorry I have been away from the forum due to email issues.
    Drop me an email at kenc3114@hotmail.com and I would be glad to talk about the set with you.

Ken

Current totals

Your Krutov card sold on EBay for $15.00. I know the seller from another site and got it signed IP in Germany... I sent u a note but your account was jacked...

Quote Originally Posted by 1990score View Post
    Your Krutov card sold on EBay for $15.00. I know the seller from another site and got it signed IP in Germany... I sent u a note but your account was jacked...
    Thanks anyway, hopefully I will get another shot at him somewhere down the line.

Current totals

Peter Eriksson received today

Current totals

Niedermayer removed from list !

Current totals

Ojanen removed from the list !

Current totals

"Knuckles" Nilan removed from the list.

Current totals

Joe Mullen (#423) removed from list !

Thanks Skrap !!!

Current totals

Frank Musil (with help from his son David) removed from the list.

Current totals