Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flyers TTM/IP Successes

Flyers TTM/IP Successes

Went to the Meet the Team event last night and got the following players:
    Pronger, Richards, Coburn, Mezaros, Nodl, Betts and Bartulis.
    Pretty crowded, way too many early bird passes were issued compared to what we were told.
    People who went to the Bobrovsky, Zherdev and Carle (I think) got screwed big time since one of them was late.
    Flyers pucks signed by Mezaros, Nodl, Betts and Bartulis are available for trades.

TTM
    Matt Carle 1/1 c/o Flyers Skate Zone 7 days

nice haul. we went last year and did really well too.

you going to the carnival?

No carnival for me. Will hit a practice at the end of the month though.

Nice successes.

I got Blair Betts last week at Chickie's and Pete's, and will be heading to the Carnival as well.

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    I got Blair Betts last week at Chickie's and Pete's, and will be heading to the Carnival as well.
    whats on your list for the carnival? I have pronger and carter tickets, might add bob too. def hitting the alumni early.

Ive got Carter and Giroux, and Ill do the alumni. I want to try to get Timonen at some point too.My old lady got me the tickets for Xmas. I've gotten Giroux a couple of times already, so I might try to trade him.
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    whats on your list for the carnival? I have pronger and carter tickets, might add bob too. def hitting the alumni early.

Ive got Carter and Giroux, and Ill do the alumni. I want to try to get Timonen at some point too.My old lady got me the tickets for Xmas. I've gotten Giroux a couple of times already, so I might try to trade him.
    i wanted giroux but i screwed around too long and he was sold out. i have a few of him already but I have a bunch of other thing i need him on (jersey, WC team 16x20, all star 16x20). I'm going to his public show on saturday in warminster. $20 per graph

Yeah, I got him at a signing in Hatboro during training camp on both photos that I'm working on. My wife, of course, didn't realize that and got me a ticket for him. I'm certainly not complaining, though. I could use Pronger, Richards and Briere, so I figure I'll find someone to trade with. I also need Timonen, Coburn and Powe on my Winter Classic photo, so I'll probably get in their lines too. I'm hoping Tocchet is at the alum stand now that he does post game shows. I just picked up an 86-87 team photo and would love to get him on it.
    i wanted giroux but i screwed around too long and he was sold out. i have a few of him already but I have a bunch of other thing i need him on (jersey, WC team 16x20, all star 16x20). I'm going to his public show on saturday in warminster. $20 per graph

Yeah, I got him at a signing in Hatboro during training camp on both photos that I'm working on. My wife, of course, didn't realize that and got me a ticket for him. I'm certainlhopiny not complaining, though. I could use Pronger, Richards and Briere, so I figure I'll find someone to trade with. I also need Timonen, Coburn and Powe on my Winter Classic photo, so I'll probably get in their lines too. I'm hoping Tocchet is at the alum stand now that he does post game shows. I just picked up an 86-87 team photo and would love to get him on it.
    ha, i have an 86-87 team pic too. never thought of trying to get it signed. hoping hexy is traveling with LA this weekend. I have a nice piece i want him on. crossing my fingers...

I got Ed Hospodar last night at Chickie's and Pete's.

ha, i have an 86-87 team pic too. never thought of trying to get it signed. hoping hexy is traveling with LA this weekend. I have a nice piece i want him on. crossing my fingers...
    Hate to potentially disappoint but he doesnt travel very much