Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 420 of 468

Thread: Bruins Fan's Returns

  1. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    All the Sullivan's came in the same envelope at the same time.

  2. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Milt Schmidt
    10 Longwood Dr. #376
    Westwood, MA 02090
    2/6/2013 - 2/26/2013 (20 days)
    3/3

  3. #411
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    Milt Schmidt
    10 Longwood Dr. #376
    Westwood, MA 02090
    2/6/2013 - 2/26/2013 (20 days)
    3/3
    did it cost you a $15 donation? I haven't sent to him before. thx

  4. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    I was concerned about that as well. I didn't send any money - but with the cards he also sent a request for money that would go towards cancer research. $5.00 per card, $10.00 per puck.

  5. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Ip at Red Deer Rebels vs Saskatoon Blades:

    Jessey Astles - 2 cards
    Dalton Thrower - 4 cards (2 for Mark)
    Shane McColgan - 2 cards (one for Mark)
    Andrey Makarov - 2 cards (one for Mark)
    Duncan Siemens - one card for Mark
    Lukas Sutter - 4 cards (2 for Mark)
    Riley Boomgaarden - 8x10

  6. #414
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    surrey, bc
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    I was concerned about that as well. I didn't send any money - but with the cards he also sent a request for money that would go towards cancer research. $5.00 per card, $10.00 per puck.
    thanks for the response.

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Glenn Hall
    Box 513
    Stoney Plain, AB TOE 2G0
    10/1/2012 - 2/28/2013 (150 days)
    4/4

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    Glenn Hall
    Box 513
    Stoney Plain, AB TOE 2G0
    10/1/2012 - 2/28/2013 (150 days)
    4/4
    Wow, nice- wonder if I'll see mine back.

  9. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Gerry Desjardins
    252 Suffolk Pl.
    London, ON N8G 3S4
    1/16/2013 - 3/1/2013 (44 days)
    5/5

  10. #418
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    IP at the Red Deer Rebels vs Swift Current Broncos game last night:

    Broncos:
    Dillon Heatherington - card
    Dalton Reum - card
    Brycen Martin - card
    Reece Scarlett - 4 cards (one each for Mark and Kyle)
    Colby Cave - card
    Adam Lowry - 3 cards (one for Mark)
    Daniel Dale - card
    Chance Lund - card
    Graham Black - card
    Richard Nedomlel - card
    Zac MacKay - card
    Bobby Zinkan - card
    Coda Gordon - 3 cards (one for Mark)
    Tanner LeSann - card
    Landon Bow - card
    Justin Spagrud - card
    Mark Lamb - card

    Rebels:
    Mathew Dumba - 4x6, 2 cards (one for Mark)
    Rhyse Dieno - 3-8x10's, 2 programs
    Patrik Bartosak - card, 2 programs
    Scott Feser - 8x10
    Entire team signed 11x17 team photo

  11. #419
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    IP at the Red Deer Rebels vs Swift Current Broncos game last night:

    Broncos:
    Dillon Heatherington - card
    Dalton Reum - card
    Brycen Martin - card
    Reece Scarlett - 4 cards (one each for Mark and Kyle)
    Colby Cave - card
    Adam Lowry - 3 cards (one for Mark)
    Daniel Dale - card
    Chance Lund - card
    Graham Black - card
    Richard Nedomlel - card
    Zac MacKay - card
    Bobby Zinkan - card
    Coda Gordon - 3 cards (one for Mark)
    Tanner LeSann - card
    Landon Bow - card
    Justin Spagrud - card
    Mark Lamb - card

    Rebels:
    Mathew Dumba - 4x6, 2 cards (one for Mark)
    Rhyse Dieno - 3-8x10's, 2 programs
    Patrik Bartosak - card, 2 programs
    Scott Feser - 8x10
    Entire team signed 11x17 team photo
    thanks for the help

  12. #420
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Vincent Riendeau
    c/o Hamilton Bulldogs
    101 York Boulevard
    Hamilton, ON L8R 3L4
    1/31/2013 - 3/4/2013 (32 days)
    4/4

    Rod Seiling
    c/o Ontario Racing Commission
    10 Carlson Court, Suite 400
    Toronto, ON M9W 6L2
    1/31/2013 - 3/4/2013 (32 days)
    4/4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •