Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Addrresses needed for former devils...

Madden- Gelinas...

Martin Gelinas 2/2 Albany Devils

John Madden TEAM SETS 3/3

Christian Berglund........

Reveived Christian Berglund 1/1 for Team Set, (Sweden)

Rockies and Scouts

Can anyone help on scouts and rockies from this first page of this thread please?

Are you able to share the Madden address?

Old KC SCOUT Butch Deadmarsh...

Butch Deadmarsh 7/7

Original KC SCOUT Butch Deadmarsh had been out for a few years. Today, I received Deadmarsh back in quantity. I had since purchased a card of him on ebay back last year but was happy to hear back. He signed the 5 index cards I had prepared plus two Scouts cards signed.... He had moved so lost track of mail until he unpacked his stuff and there was my letter.

Corey Foster- 3/3 Devils Logo cards signed.....

I've seen several people get Deadmarsh back on other sites - some up to 10 years later!

Did he provide his new address, and if so can you post it? Thanx.

Deadmarsh

No he only said an island near Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    I've seen several people get Deadmarsh back on other sites - some up to 10 years later!

Did he provide his new address, and if so can you post it? Thanx.
    I sent to him on July 24, 2006 and finaly got him back today. He included an extra autographed photo and a form letter. He wrote his return address on the envelope.

Butch Deadmarsh
    1190 Rosemount Close
    Parksville, BC
    V9P 2W3

Hope it dosent take as long for you so good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by icecards View Post
    I sent to him on July 24, 2006 and finaly got him back today. He included an extra autographed photo and a form letter. He wrote his return address on the envelope.

Butch Deadmarsh
    1190 Rosemount Close
    Parksville, BC
    V9P 2W3

Hope it dosent take as long for you so good luck.
    Got his back today as well from the address above. Also got the same form letter stating that he found some mail that he had not replied to yet. My self addressed stamped envelope had a 48 cent stamp on it so I know it's been at least a decade since I sent to him. My records show that I sent to him in August of 2002. I recently made a second attempt in June of this year. I wonder how long it will take for that one to come back.

Got his back today as well from the address above. Also got the same form letter stating that he found some mail that he had not replied to yet. My self addressed stamped envelope had a 48 cent stamp on it so I know it's been at least a decade since I sent to him. My records show that I sent to him in August of 2002.

I recently made a second attempt in June of this year and it also came back today.
    Attempt #1 = 3759 days
    Attempt #2 = 173 days

WoW!!
    I do believe we have a record for what I love to call "Note in the bottle"
    Ever hear of those tales where some one pitches a note in a bottle off a ship and someone finds it afloat 60, 70, 80 years later?
    Yeah, what happens if you got a SASE with some amount like that (48 cent), does the post office not send it back to the guy marked "insufficient postage?

Old Scouts and Rockies..

OK, well now do any of you have any suggestions on any of the Rockies and Scouts from my list in beginning of this thread??