Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: All Time Calgary Flames

Quote Originally Posted by uncleguyguy View Post
    Just wanted to let you know I still have your Calgary D. McCarty cards. I am still waiting for a chance to get them signed for you. Keep the faith!
    Hey long time no chat. No worries at all...I totally understand how it goes. Sometimes I get a lot, then I have a slow run for awhile.

Also...The event I got Macoun for you last year is coming up again so if I am able to I will get your other one done. I will let you know if I have any luck.

Thanks for keeping the eye out for Mcarthy still for me...I appreciate it.

What is this event that you can get Macoun at?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    What is this event that you can get Macoun at?
    It's the ProAm charity event coming up in Calgary in the next few months. You should be able to find it via google search but let me know if you can't and I can send you the link.

Ben Street

1/1 Custom Card - 20 days

c/o Abbotsford Heat
    33800 King Road
    Abbotsford, BC, Canada
    V2S 8H8

Thanks Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    It's the ProAm charity event coming up in Calgary in the next few months. You should be able to find it via google search but let me know if you can't and I can send you the link.
    Could I get the link? The one I found said there's no event this year so I'm not sure if I'm looking at the correct link. Thanks. :)

Quote Originally Posted by flames34 View Post
    Yup, that's the one. There is also one in Edmonton a few weeks later for those who live closer to Edm. There is also another one put on by a different organizing committee in Eastern Canada but I don't know much about that one. Most guys are pretty good at signing, especially if you are playing in the charity tournament. Other opportunities are at the Westin Hotel on the draft night, getting them as they arrive/leave. The only exception is Gordie Howe, who will not sign your items. His son will stop you from getting your item's signed. I think it's because he gets a lot of money for signing.

I saw Howe in Surrey, I balked at $99 per item, didn't see his sons, but he was surrounded like bill Goldberg, even to take a squirt. he has definitely aged, too bad.