Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

Peter Ahola

Quote Originally Posted by icecards View Post
    Can you please post the Peter Ahola addy you used. Been looking for him for years. Thanks a bunch.
    I found his address on this website under "Search." I sent him a check for return postage to Finland, but he returned the check. It took about one month for my puck and card to come back. Good luck.

Peter Ahola
    Taavinharju 10 C4
    FIN - 02180 Espoo
    FINLAND

Recent TTM successes

Today's mail:

Tom Laidlaw 1 month (puck/card)
    Mikko Makela 1 month (puck/card)

I read the stories about Laidlaw's rubber stamping his autograph, but my items did not appear to be stamped. How would I know? I did mail him a Sharpee; could that have made a difference?

Good luck to all.

This week (so far)

TTM:
    Jeff Chychrun 6 weeks (puck/card)

IP: Simon Gagne at Kings practice facility (poster)

Hopeful to get IP Orel Hershiser on Saturday. Perhaps Shane Doan at the Toyota Center before the Kings sweep the Yotes.

Recent TTM successes

Wayne McBean (1 month) puck/card

Go Kings Go!!

Recent IP successes

Pokey Reddick (Jets Card & Puck)

I mailed out items to him 1 1/2 years ago and never got them back. Called him at his rink in LV, and he said he never got them. Thought his answer was bogus. He's coaching PeeWee teams, and he came to my local rink in So. Calif. today for a Memorial Day tournament. He was cool about signing my new items; didn't mention anything about what happened before. Let bygones be bygones. Go Kings Go!!

Recent TTM successes

John Druce (puck/card) 1 month

Looking forward to trying to get Larry Robinson before Game 3 or 4 in L.A. Go Kings

If you can't get Robinson in person, you could try ttm. I got him last December after about a month.

Larry Robinson
    10709 Winding Stream Way
    Bradenton, FL 34212

He signed 4 cards for me, 2 of which were Kings.

Larry Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    If you can't get Robinson in person, you could try ttm. I got him last December after about a month.

Larry Robinson
    10709 Winding Stream Way
    Bradenton, FL 34212

He signed 4 cards for me, 2 of which were Kings.
    Thanks for the tip. It may be better to mail my items since he will on vacation and have more available time after June 15th for sure. From my point of view, hopefully, I hope his vacation will begin by Wed. this week. Thanks again.

Recent TTM successes

Bob Bourne (Kings poster from the 1980's)

It took almost 6 months; he told me he had a crazy past few months, but kept his word about signing my item. Go Kings!!

Do you strictly collect Kings?
    2 wins closer to the cup!!

2 wins to the cup!!

Quote Originally Posted by polarmist04 View Post
    Do you strictly collect Kings?
    2 wins closer to the cup!!
    Yeah, Kings items are pretty much my thing!! I have three ongoing projects: every Kings player on a puck/card (150+ players to date); 500+ goal scorers (I have 3/4 of the players on the list); and Triple Gold Club members (just started recently). I will go after someone else if my son likes him and if the player is either coming to town or it is a great opportunity. For example, when the Blues played the Kings in the playoffs, I had a chance to get Arnott and Langenbrunner. Last summer, Ryan Miller was practicing at the Kings facility along with Richard Park and Sheldon Surray.

I have been a supporter of the Kings since 1975 when Marcel Dionne was traded to L.A. This is a very exciting time for me and my family. Thanks for the message; hopefully, two more wins will be coming our way.

who do you need for your 500 goal project ? I am working on the same one, I'm almost done but a few more to get.
    Looking to trade for 1990-91 Upper Deck or 2010-11 Upper Deck autographed cards.

Current totals
    signed UD 90-91 cards: need 21 to complete the set.
    looking for UD 10-11 signed cards as well, need about 300 !