Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

Recent TTM successes

Syl Apps Jr - puck/card - home address - 3 months

36 Pennock Cres , Unionville On , L3R -3M4.

Recent TTM successes

1. Rob Palmer - puck/card - 1 week - home address
    4390 Lily Dr.
    Howell, MI 48843

Before I got involved w/hockeydb, I had mailed two items last year to the Detroit Red Wings alumni address in hopes of having Mr. Palmer sign for me. The items have still not been returned, but Mr. Palmer wrote me a note stating that he had been injured and did not participate in any Red Wings events. Perhaps there's still hope for my items from 2011.

2. Michel Petit - puck -2 weeks - S & B Sports Promotions (PA)

I mailed a Kings puck and card to his home address about 3 months ago--9 Latches Lane - Media, PA 19063-5309--but have yet to get a response from him. He was doing a signing in PA last weekend, so I figured it was a safer bet than his home address.

Recent TTM success/RTS

TTM: Mark Fitzpatrick-puck/card-1 1/2 weeks-home address

10571 SW Kelsey Way
    Port St. Lucie, FL 34987

RTS: Bryan Smolinski

I may have used the wrong address: 1021 Donmar Court, Birmingham, MI 48009. Envelope said UTF-has he moved??

Perhaps he has moved - that's the address I had success with last November.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    TTM: Mark Fitzpatrick-puck/card-1 1/2 weeks-home address

10571 SW Kelsey Way
    Port St. Lucie, FL 34987

RTS: Bryan Smolinski

I may have used the wrong address: 1021 Donmar Court, Birmingham, MI 48009. Envelope said UTF-has he moved??
    Harvey 2012 has this address:

4869 Stoneleigh Rd.
    Bloomfield Hills, MI. 48302-2171

Mullen signs at the Flyers Wive's Carnival. Once the season gets going I'll let you guys know when it is. I've gotten him in the past, so I can try to get him for a few people if need be.
    I have an Andreychuk puck and card out in the mail and pending. I need a Whalers puck and card for Verbeek, and I hear he is very good about signing so that is hopeful. I have heard Mullen doesn't do TTM, but perhaps a fellow collector who is in Philly could help out. Am I wrong about Mullen and TTM? You were successful? If we ever get an NHL season, I am sure he will be good about IP, and I will ask dodgerdon for some help. Thanks.

Mullen

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Mullen signs at the Flyers Wive's Carnival. Once the season gets going I'll let you guys know when it is. I've gotten him in the past, so I can try to get him for a few people if need be.
    Thanks for the offer; please do let me know and I will mail you either a Flames or a Pens puck. Let's hope it doesn't get canceled like the Kings annual preseason game at Las Vegas did or our usual Meet-the-Players event did. Thanks.

Recent TTM successes

Sheldon Souray: Ducks puck and McFarlane-1 month-home address (the Malibu address worked for me)

Recent TTM successes

Scott Niedermayer - puck (Triple Gold Club) - 3 months - home address (Newport Beach, CA); I now have 10 out of 25 members.

Thanks to dodgerdon for the address.

Also, thanks to rinkratt for the updated address of Bryan Smolinski.

Recent TTM successes

1. Henri Richard-card/puck-1 month-home address
    2. Jacques Lemaire-puck (refused to sign Greats of the Game card)-1 month-home address

3. Kevin Schamehorn (played 5 games with the Kings in the early 1980's)-puck-2 weeks-home address

4. I made a great trade with a collector friend of mine. I gave him a personalized (to him) Jimmy Carson puck and he gave a Pavol Demitra signed puck. As nice as it is to receive the Habs greats today, I am much happier with the Demitra--he was one of my (and my son's) favorites. We shared a deep hug of sadness the day we heard he died last year. Great player and great guy. All the best.

1. Henri Richard-card/puck-1 month-home address
    2. Jacques Lemaire-puck (refused to sign Greats of the Game card)-1 month-home address

3. Kevin Schamehorn (played 5 games with the Kings in the early 1980's)-puck-2 weeks-home address

4. I made a great trade with a collector friend of mine. I gave him a personalized (to him) Jimmy Carson puck and he gave a Pavol Demitra signed puck. As nice as it is to receive the Habs greats today, I am much happier with the Demitra--he was one of my (and my son's) favorites. We shared a deep hug of sadness the day we heard he died last year. Great player and great guy. All the best.
    would you please share jacques lemaires home address. thanks kinglouie

Lemaire

Quote Originally Posted by surrey View Post
    would you please share jacques lemaires home address. thanks kinglouie
    I got it from Jeff Tyson's list: PO Box 1207 - Palmetto, FL 34220
    Good luck