Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    After the Sticktime at Toyota Center this afternoon, I got the following Kings:

Jarrett Stoll
    Brad Richardson
    Rob Scuderi
    Trevor Lewis
    Jeff Carter

All signed 2012 SC Championship pucks for me and my son.

Just missed out on Kyle Clifford.

Also, I got Stoll to sign a puck for dodgerdon. Now I have 10 of the 24 Kings engraved on the Stanley Cup.
    Nice. I'm doing the same with the '89 Flames, I'm at 18 out of 24 (including Coach Terry Crisp). As a Flames fan I was happy to see Darryl Sutter win a cup but I think most of all I was excited for Ron Hextall.
    Last edited by flames34; October 4th, 2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling...

Just wondering if you got me email - I sent an attachment of those Frolovs.
    :-)

Frolov

Quote Originally Posted by shelby1 View Post
    Just wondering if you got me email - I sent an attachment of those Frolovs.
    :-)
    Check your email; I sent you a reply.

Recent TTM successes

Tomas Jonsson - Islanders puck (Triple Gold Club inscription) - 3 1/2 months - IIHF address (Switzerland). 11 out of 25 members
    John McIntyre - Kings puck/card - 3 months - Sarnia Lambton Sports HOF address
    Garry Galley - Kings card - 3 months - CBC address

Recent TTM success/RTS

After so much success the past few weeks, a dry spell has hit.

RTS - Ryan Flinn - I used 21611 N. 37th St., Phoenix, AZ 85050. If anyone has a lead on him, please let me know.

TTM - Mario Gosselin - puck/card - his hockey school address - 3-4 weeks. Thanks to flames34 for your help.

Finally, got a nice Dale DeGray signed card (and several other Kings players from before 2000) from shelby. Thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    After so much success the past few weeks, a dry spell has hit.

RTS - Ryan Flinn - I used 21611 N. 37th St., Phoenix, AZ 85050. If anyone has a lead on him, please let me know.

TTM - Mario Gosselin - puck/card - his hockey school address - 3-4 weeks. Thanks to flames34 for your help.

Finally, got a nice Dale DeGray signed card (and several other Kings players from before 2000) from shelby. Thanks very much
    No problem, happy we both got a return from Mr. Gosselin. :)

My pleasure Louis. :-)

Recent TTM successes

This is one of the most amazing returns I have ever received:

TTM:

Dan Bylsma - c/o Penguins address - Kings puck/card - 4 DAYS!!! I sent it out from L.A. to PA on Saturday afternoon (10/13) and got it back signed Wednesday (10/17). Awesome effort to make someone happy; thanks very much Mr. Bylsma!!

Recent IP/TTM successes

After the Sticktime at Toyota Center this afternoon, I got the following Kings:

Colin Fraser
    Matt Greene
    Luc Robitaille

All signed 2012 SC Championship pucks for me and my son. We now have 12 of the 24 players on the SC

TTM: Bryan Smolinski - home address - Kings puck - 6 days (personalized and he signed both sides of the puck - very kind
    Thanks to rinkratt for his help with Smoke's address.
    Last edited by kinglouie11; October 19th, 2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added info.

King - nice autos there

Recent TTM successes

TTM:

Bill Huard - Kings puck/Sens card - 3 weeks - home address in CA. Thanks again to rinkratt for his help.
    Gerry Foley - Kings puck - 4-5 weeks - home address in ON. (whitepages.com)

I now have 290 signed pucks of every person who ever played for the Kings. Almost halfway done. Although both gentlemen only played one game in their careers with the Kings, they were kind enough to sign for me, and both are now part of the collection.

Recent TTM success

Larry Robinson:

2 Kings posters- one 25 year anniversary poster and one "Heading Towards the 90's" poster. I am not sure if he is in San Jose right now or if he went back to FLA, but I mailed the posters to his FLA address two months ago. Very generous of him to sign my two items.