Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 217 to 228 of 611

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

  1. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561

    Recent TTM successes

    Bob Logan - Kings puck - 1 week - home address (Amhurst, MA)
    Jim Wiemer - Kings puck/Bruins card - 1 week - home address (Rochester, NY)
    Victor Netchaev - Kings puck - 1 week - home address (S. Pasadena, CA)

    Mr. Netchaev sent an extra autographed photo of himself from 1983 wearing the road Kings uniform.

    343 out of 593 Kings players

    Enjoy your weekend!!

  2. #218
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,027
    Looks like you've got a ways to go there King!
    Keep going and have fun.

  3. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,027
    Hey
    Did Netchaev ever play an NHL game??
    I can't find him listed anywhere...

  4. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by polarmist04 View Post
    Hey
    Did Netchaev ever play an NHL game??
    I can't find him listed anywhere...
    He played three games in 1982-83. He changed the spelling of his name to Netchaev--it used to be Nechayev. He was the first Soviet to play in the NHL. Thanks to rinkratt for his help in finding him for me.

  5. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    He played three games in 1982-83. He changed the spelling of his name to Netchaev--it used to be Nechayev. He was the first Soviet to play in the NHL. Thanks to rinkratt for his help in finding him for me.
    What address did you use? I would like to add him to my collection as well.

  6. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561

    Netchaev

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSkates View Post
    What address did you use? I would like to add him to my collection as well.
    Victor Netchaev
    1806 Twin Palms Dr.
    South Pasadena, CA 91108

  7. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561

    Recent TTM & IP successes/RTS

    TTM:
    Manny Legace - Kings puck/card - 10 days - Novi, MI address
    Tim Tookey - Kings puck - 10 days - Buckeye, AZ address

    IP: Scott Niedermayer - wrote Triple Gold Club on an already signed puck I sent him last summer (14 of 26 members)

    RTS: Alyn McCauley - Manhattan Beach address doesn't work anymore

  8. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,401
    Can I get the full Tim Tookey address please? Thanks.

  9. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    Victor Netchaev
    1806 Twin Palms Dr.
    South Pasadena, CA 91108
    Thank you very much!

  10. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561

    Tim Tookey

    Quote Originally Posted by icecards View Post
    Can I get the full Tim Tookey address please? Thanks.
    21008 W. Ridge Rd.
    Buckeye, AZ 85396

  11. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    561

    Recent IP/TTM successes

    TTM:
    Rob Cowie - Kings puck - AZ address - 1 1/2 weeks

    IP:
    Alec Martinez - Kings puck for dodgerdon
    Mike Richards - Kings poster for me

  12. #228
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,027
    Hey King
    Thanks for the info on Mr. Netchaev.
    Strange thing about his address...
    I looked it up and found it to be exactly the same except it is listed as San Marino, CA as opposed to South Pasadena.
    If you were to make a custom card what would you do about his name?
    Do you use the name he played with or the name he changed to??
    Thanks again for any info and advice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •