Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

Recent TTM success

Ethan Moreau - Oilers puck/card - 1 week - home address (Redondo Beach, CA)

Good luck to all our teams tonight (except the Blues, lol) - as of 10:30pm PST last night, the score is now Canada 3 - California 3.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    Ethan Moreau - Oilers puck/card - 1 week - home address (Redondo Beach, CA)

Good luck to all our teams tonight (except the Blues, lol) - as of 10:30pm PST last night, the score is now Canada 3 - California 3.
    Hi King, any chance you could share the Moreau addy. I tried with the Oilers and Columbus when he was playing but I was unsuccessful both times. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by donhoolio View Post
    Hi King, any chance you could share the Moreau addy. I tried with the Oilers and Columbus when he was playing but I was unsuccessful both times. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
    Ethan Moreau
    416 Calle Mayor
    Redondo Beach, CA 90277
    USA

I found it on whitepages.com. Good luck

Future TTMs

I sent Dave Langevin a Kings poster about 6 months ago and it hasn't yet come back. I sent it to an address I found on this site--2224 Dopperfield Dr. St. Paul, MN. On Monday, I sent a letter to both this address and to another address I found for Langevin here--1090 W. Circle Court--hoping to locate the poster. Well, Mr. Langevin called me this afternoon and informed me that he never received the poster and that I should try to contact the local P.O. Also, that maybe it was Copperfield Dr. and that I should write to that address as well. He was very gracious and genuine. Unfortunately, I may have to start a new poster now, but at least now I will know for sure where to send to Mr. Langevin next time.

Also, I found a website for Jim Thomson. I emailed him a request for signatures, and he responded a few hours later. Try this one: jim@jimthomsonsdreams.com

The score is now: Canada 2 - California 3.

Recent TTM success

Brett Hull - McFarlane Red Wings base - 2 1/2 weeks - home address (Dallas, TX)
    Another addition to my son's McFarlane collection (53 signed bases as of today)

Brett Hull

Brett Hull - McFarlane Red Wings base - 2 1/2 weeks - home address (Dallas, TX)
    Another addition to my son's McFarlane collection (53 signed bases as of today)
    Hi, what adress did you use for Brett Hull?

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by s11997744 View Post
    Hi, what adress did you use for Brett Hull?

Thank You.
    Hull, Brett - 3826 Maplewood Avenue - Dallas, TX - 75205

I got the address from jtyson13 on this database. This is his address on hockeydb: http://ttmgraphs.proboards.com/index...splay&thread=5[/url]
    Last edited by kinglouie11; May 13th, 2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Added information

Recent IP successes/TTM

TTM: Bill Inglis - Kings puck - 6 days - home address (Fort Worth, TX)

IP: Several Kings items for druce, dodgerdon, donnelly, and BruinsFan

The score now is: Canada 1 - California 2. Hardly any of the news and sports talk shows in L.A. talk about the Kings. Unless they are forced to, they would rather discuss what Kobe ate for breakfast and what color was Dwight Howard's poop before they talk hockey. It is very frustrating out here. Enjoy your playoff games today!!

Dude, you are the man! I'm glad we were able to help each other out!
    TTM: Bill Inglis - Kings puck - 6 days - home address (Fort Worth, TX)

IP: Several Kings items for druce, dodgerdon, donnelly, and BruinsFan

The score now is: Canada 1 - California 2. Hardly any of the news and sports talk shows in L.A. talk about the Kings. Unless they are forced to, they would rather discuss what Kobe ate for breakfast and what color was Dwight Howard's poop before they talk hockey. It is very frustrating out here. Enjoy your playoff games today!!

Recent TTM success

Phil & Nancy Anschutz - Kings owners - each one signed a 2012 SC Champ puck for me and my son - 1 week - home address (Denver, CO).
    I now have 46 of the 53 names engraved on the Stanley Cup. They both wrote back very nice "Thank You" notes as well.

Phil & Nancy Anschutz - Kings owners - each one signed a 2012 SC Champ puck for me and my son - 1 week - home address (Denver, CO).
    I now have 46 of the 53 names engraved on the Stanley Cup. They both wrote back very nice "Thank You" notes as well.
    Very cool!! Hope I can do the same when the Sabres win the Cup (if it's within my lifetime-lol)

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdon View Post
    Very cool!! Hope I can do the same when the Sabres win the Cup (if it's within my lifetime-lol)
    Everyone should have a chance to win the Cup. I never thought I'd live long enough to see the Kings accomplish all that they've done so far. And to top it off, Spain won the World Cup in 2010, and my son's Pee Wee hockey team last year won the State Championships two months before Monday, June 11, 2012--the night the Kings won the SC.

Perhaps one day you could have Brett Hull sign something to you admitting his skate was in the crease in 1999 and that the goal shouldn't have counted. It was a bogus call; anyone with eyes could have seen his skate was in the crease. All the best to you, dodgerdon.