Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: L.A. Kings fan

Randy Holt

Quote Originally Posted by sbangayan86 View Post
    You have a Canucks card of Randy Holt? Is he pictured in Canucks uniform? Or is it Hawks?

Cheers
    It is the 1978 O Pee Chee card. He is wearing Blackhawks but the card reads Canucks and states at the bottom in small letters "Now with Canucks." Sorry for the confusion. Hope all is well with you.

P.S. Did you ever try Brandon Convery again?

Recent TTM & IP successes

IP:
    Rob Scuderi - Kings poster - one of the classiest guys on the team (he, Williams and Mitchell are our favorites)
    Jordan Nolan - Kings puck (for Dingas) and 8x10 for my son's defensive partner
    Jonathan Bernier - Kings puck (for Dingas) and 8x10 for son's goalie

Just missed out on Mike Richards for druce26; unfortunately, he pretty much shined everyone today.

TTM:
    Larry Hillman - Kings puck/Flyers card - 1 month - home address (St. Catherines, ON). He added two index cards (TML and DRW) and one playing card (TML) all personalized for my son. Classy gentleman.

Thanks again the help is greatly appreciated, once more the individuals on this site show nothing but class to the fellow collectors and make me laugh in disgust when i see the "EBay Hounds" out and about. THANK YOU

No worries Louie, thanks for trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    IP:
    Rob Scuderi - Kings poster - one of the classiest guys on the team (he, Williams and Mitchell are our favorites)
    Jordan Nolan - Kings puck (for Dingas) and 8x10 for my son's defensive partner
    Jonathan Bernier - Kings puck (for Dingas) and 8x10 for son's goalie

Just missed out on Mike Richards for druce26; unfortunately, he pretty much shined everyone today.

TTM:
    Larry Hillman - Kings puck/Flyers card - 1 month - home address (St. Catherines, ON). He added two index cards (TML and DRW) and one playing card (TML) all personalized for my son. Classy gentleman.

Recent TTM successes/RTS

TTM:
    Dale Rolfe - Kings card - 1 month - home address (Gravenhurst, ON)
    Greg Terrion - Kings puck/card - 3 1/2 months - (Marmona, ON)
    Peter Forsberg - Avs puck/McFarlane base- 1 month - MODO Hockey team business address (Sweden) (16 out of 26 Triple Gold Members)
    Markus Naslund - Canucks card/puck/McFarlane base - 1 month - MODO Hockey team business address (Sweden)

RTS:
    Steve Weeks
    8210 Woodiron Dr.
    Duluth, GA 30097

Did you just send money to cover the postage on the SASE for Forsberg?
    Thanks.

Also, can you post the address you used? I have tried a couple of times with no luck with him. Thanks!
    Last edited by joethornton19; February 23rd, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Forsberg

Quote Originally Posted by joethornton19 View Post
    Did you just send money to cover the postage on the SASE for Forsberg?
    Thanks.

Also, can you post the address you used? I have tried a couple of times with no luck with him. Thanks!
    I sent a $20.00 check for postage, the two items he signed, and for his trouble.

Peter Forsberg
    c/o MODO Hockey
    Box 49
    891 21 Ornskeldsvik
    SWEDEN

RTS:
    Steve Weeks
    8210 Woodiron Dr.
    Duluth, GA 30097
    I'd been planning on writing Weeks myself, I have the same address but the postal code has an extension: 30097-3753. I don't know if that would make a difference or not though. Hopefully a new address pops up soon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by flames34 View Post
    I'd been planning on writing Weeks myself, I have the same address but the postal code has an extension: 30097-3753. I don't know if that would make a difference or not though. Hopefully a new address pops up soon. :)
    Hey buddy!!

The zip code extension really doesn't make any difference; it is sort of like having a dollar coin in the U.S. All the best

Recent IP successes

Jeff Carter - 1 card for jtyson; 1 8x10 for my son's teammate
    Simon Gagne - 2 cards for jtyson; 1 photo for druce; 1 8x10 for my son's teammate
    Slava Voynov - 1 8x10 for my son's teammate

Hey buddy!!

The zip code extension really doesn't make any difference; it is sort of like having a dollar coin in the U.S. All the best
    Nicely put. :)

Recent TTM successes

Brandon Segal - Stars card - 5 weeks - Connecticut Whale address
    Brent Grieve - Kings puck/Blackhawks card - 5 weeks -Business address (Cardinal Sports Mgmt.) Richmond Hill, ON