Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dingas Success

Dingas Success

Cant seem to find my old thread not that i looked very hard for it but i just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Marc over the last couple months the mail has not been too kind but Marc certainly has. Its been the only hope I've had at having anything outside of bills in the old mailbox and I'm sure I'm not alone now saying that I was pleasantly surprised to receive a puck in the Mail from Teemu Selanne c/o his home in which i used the address that is on Jtyson master list so thank you too both of you for all the help you have given

Matt

It has and continues to be my pleasure Matt and the same kind words in return to you - it is the help and friendliness of most on here who help to make this hobby so great.

July 5

Brayden Schenn c/o Flyers Skate Club

Extremely happy about this one was personized and everything one problem it was placed back in and signature completely smudged oh well at least it came back.

wow ok its been awhile since this was updated but here is my 2012-2013 Ip successes so far sorry if this is somewhere Else but I never can find anything WHL:
    Pouliott (Pit), Roy, Bowey, Sissions(NSH), Rielly(TOR), Sutter (WPG), Thrower (MTL), Makarov(BUF), Winther (DAL), Lowry (WPG), Lazar, Moroz(EDM),Musil (EDM), Brossoit (CGY), Shinkaruk, Rask (CAR), Dreidger (OTT), Virtanen, Bourke(COL),Forsberg, Mcneil(CHI),G Reinhardt(NYI), Dumba (MIN), Bozon (MTL)

NHL: Linden x2 + Jersey, Glen Hanlon, Mark Lamb, Rich Preston,Nugent Hopkins, Dave Lowry,Kisio,Otto,Derek Laxdal, Blaine Lacher, Jason Prosofsky, Jason Miller,Travis Green,Guy Charron

Canada: McKinnon x2

Thats off the top of my head I know im missing a few

IP Oil Kings: H Samulesson (PHX) Keegan Lowe (CAR)

Oil Kings Corbett (OilKings puck) and St.Croix (Rangers puck)
    MH Tigers cards Lanigan, Miles Koules,Curtis Valk

Sam Reinhardt 4/4 and a puck
    Joey Leach 2/2
    Mackenzie Stampsky (spelling) 1/1
    Miles Koules 3/3
    Ryan McGill 2/2

Morgan Rielly 2/2
    Brayden Point 2/2

For Shelby

Got Paxton Schafer tonight at work for you 4 cards he asked to keep a couple. Good taking with him he said he collects too and when he was playing for Boston he'd have team mates and players in other cities sign cards for him too...its not just us lol

As always, you are awesome and thank you. :-)
    Good to hear stories like that - many players are also fans.

you can tell Paxton has done this before come of the cards you sent were pretty glossy so as I handed them to him he actually rubbed them down for you lol, he seem to be very excited to do so.

Two class guys - you and Paxton. :-)