Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [flames34] Many Happy Returns

Quote Originally Posted by flames34 View Post
    Hey surrey, unfortunately they've cancelled it for this year. Their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/hockeygc?fref=ts) says they'll be back next year.
    thx for the info.

One yesterday:

Cesare Maniago - 3/3 - 11 Days

$5 per card.

Thanks, Mr. Maniago. :)

Three today:

Marc Behrend - 2/2 - 14 Days
    Pete LoPresti - 3/3 - 14 Days
    Larry Robinson - 4/4 - 14 Days

Thanks, Mr. Behrend, Mr. LoPresti and Mr. Robinson. :)

One today:

Steve Smith - 4/4 - 277 Days

Really excited to see this one come back, my Flames captain collection is now complete- or at least until they name the new captain for the 2013-14 season. Thanks, Mr. Smith. :)

One from the day before yesterday:

John Adams - 3/3 - 19 Days

Thanks again, GoldenSkates for the addy and thanks, Mr. Adams. :)

Two today:

Steve Passmore - 4/4 - 7 Days
    Carl Wetzel - 2/2 - 22 Days

Thanks, kinglouie for sharing the Passmore addy and thanks, Mr. Passmore and Mr. Wetzel. :)

3 ttm, 8 ip

Three in the mail, two from Friday and one today:

Kevin Hodson - 4/4 - 17 Days
    Gary Suter - 4/4 - 29 Days
    Gilles Villemure - 3/3 - 29 Days

Thanks, Mr. Hodson, Mr. Suter and Mr. Villemure. :)

I attended the first four days of the Canucks Young Stars Classic, including the alumni game, in Penticton over the weekend and got a few autographs:

Dave Babych - 3/2
    Richard Brodeur - 2/2
    Dan Cloutier - 4/3
    Bo Horvat - 1/1
    Eddie Lack - 1/1
    Lars Lindgren - 1/0
    Kevin Lowe - 1/1
    Jordan Subban - 1/1

The games were great, I had a few missed opportunities when it comes to autographs. I wish I had one of the IP auto collectors from the board there with me because I'm horrible with faces- especially when it comes to the young guys. Babych, Cloutier and Lindgren were all signing as part of the Party on the Plaza on Sunday and they provided 4x6 photos. Pretty cool.

I wished I had more time to talk with Brodeur, Cloutier and Lack. I had a ton of questions but there just wasn't the time or space for them. Everybody was very nice and I especially appreciated Richard Brodeur signing my custom cards after I asked him while he was on the bench during the alumni pre-game skate. I usually don't ask at the bench but I didn't know if I'd get another chance. The card Eddie Lack signed for me was a custom with a photo I took so it's pretty cool and unique to me. He really seemed like a very nice person. All in all it was fun and I got some great additions to my collection. :)

Three in the mail, two from Friday and one today:

Kevin Hodson - 4/4 - 17 Days
    Gary Suter - 4/4 - 29 Days
    Gilles Villemure - 3/3 - 29 Days

Thanks, Mr. Hodson, Mr. Suter and Mr. Villemure. :)

I attended the first four days of the Canucks Young Stars Classic, including the alumni game, in Penticton over the weekend and got a few autographs:

Dave Babych - 3/2
    Richard Brodeur - 2/2
    Dan Cloutier - 4/3
    Bo Horvat - 1/1
    Eddie Lack - 1/1
    Lars Lindgren - 1/0
    Kevin Lowe - 1/1
    Jordan Subban - 1/1

The games were great, I had a few missed opportunities when it comes to autographs. I wish I had one of the IP auto collectors from the board there with me because I'm horrible with faces- especially when it comes to the young guys. Babych, Cloutier and Lindgren were all signing as part of the Party on the Plaza on Sunday and they provided 4x6 photos. Pretty cool.

I wished I had more time to talk with Brodeur, Cloutier and Lack. I had a ton of questions but there just wasn't the time or space for them. Everybody was very nice and I especially appreciated Richard Brodeur signing my custom cards after I asked him while he was on the bench during the alumni pre-game skate. I usually don't ask at the bench but I didn't know if I'd get another chance. The card Eddie Lack signed for me was a custom with a photo I took so it's pretty cool and unique to me. He really seemed like a very nice person. All in all it was fun and I got some great additions to my collection. :)
    I wish I had known about Dave Babych. I need him for my Kings collection. Could you inform me if you have a chance to meet him again? I read that he is participating in the Hockey Helps the Homeless event in Vancouver--anyone going to that?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    I wish I had known about Dave Babych. I need him for my Kings collection. Could you inform me if you have a chance to meet him again? I read that he is participating in the Hockey Helps the Homeless event in Vancouver--anyone going to that?? Thanks.
    For sure, he's come through the area a few times for charity games so if he comes back I'll give you a heads up. This is the first time I've caught him for an autograph though. They didn't say who was going to be signing until the night before unfortunately.

Two today:

John Davidson - 2/2 - 12 Days
    Rob McVicar - 2/2 - 12 Days

Thanks, Mr. Davidson and Mr. McVicar. :)

Two today:

John Davidson - 2/2 - 12 Days
    Rob McVicar - 2/2 - 12 Days

Thanks, Mr. Davidson and Mr. McVicar. :)
    Hey, wow, nice job finding Rob McVicar!

Could you please share the address? Thanks!

Hey s, I don't know what I'd do without the internet:

c/o Edward Jones
    2579 Quance Street East
    Regina, SK S4V 2Y8
    Canada

Best of luck. :)