Thread: FS: 2007/08 and 2008/09 Extreme Limited Edition cards

Threaded View

FS: 2007/08 and 2008/09 Extreme Limited Edition cards

I was at the Toronto Sportcard Expo last Friday and I purchased a number of cards from 'filtercards' who is easing himself out of the hobby (he's certainly a collector/trader/seller I will miss). As a result, I will be selling many of the cards I bought from him, including the following 2007/08 and 2008/09 Extreme Limited Edition cards. I will be posting these cards to eBay soon but I thought I would give the members here a shot at them first.

These Limited Edition cards are inserted randomly into Extreme (AHL, OHL, QMJHL and WHL) team sets with only about 40 copies of each card produced. Some of these cards are posted on eBay for $10-20 but I am selling the cards for $5 each including shipping in a top loader and plain, white envelope within North America. Shipping to Europe will be $1.50. Players are listed with all the teams they have played with. If you are interested in any of these cards, please email me.

07/08 Barrie Colts Alex Hutchings – Norfolk Admirals and Florida Everblades
    07/08 Belleville Bulls Shawn Matthias – Rochester Americans and Florida Panthers
    07/08 Brampton Battalion Cory Emmerton – Grand Rapids Griffins, Detroit Red Wings, and SaiPa Lappeenranta
    07/08 Brampton Battalion Bobby Sanguinetti – Owen Sound Attack, Hartford Wolf Pack, Charlotte Checkers, NY Rangers and Carolina Hurricanes
    07/08 Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Dean Ouellet - University of Moncton, and San Francisco Bulls
    07/08 Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Robert Slaney – Toronto Marlies, Reading Royals, Milwaukee Admirals, Cincinnati Cyclones and Hamilton Bulldogs
    07/08 Chicoutimi Sagueneens Nicolas Deschamps – Moncton Wildcats, Iowa Chops, Syracuse Crunch, and Toronto Marlies
    07/08 Drummondville Voltigeurs Gabriel Dumont – Hamilton Bulldogs and Montreal Canadiens
    07/08 Gatineau Olympiques Paul Byron – Portland Pirates, Buffalo Sabres, Abbotsford Heat and Calgary Flames
    07/08 Kingston Frontenacs Josh Brittain – Barrie Colts, Plymouth Whalers, Syracuse Crunch, Elmira Jackals, and Fort Wayne Komets
    07/08 Moncton Wildcats Randy Cameron – St. Thomas University
    07/08 Moose Jaw Warriors Joel Broda – Tri-City Americans, Calgary Hitmen, Houston Aeros, and Bakersfield Condors
    07/08 Moose Jaw Warriors Riley Holzapfel – Chicago Wolves, St. John’s IceCaps, Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins, and Syracuse Crunch
    07/08 Oshawa Generals Brett MacLean – Erie Otters, San Antonio Rampage, Phoenix Coyotes, Portland Pirates, and Winnipeg Jets
    07/08 Ottawa 67s Jamie McGinn – Worchester Sharks, San Jose Sharks, and Colorado Avalanche
    07/08 Owen Sound Attack Joey Hishon – Lake Erie Monsters
    07/08 Owen Sound Attack David Kolomatis – Providence Bruins, and Manchester Monarchs
    07/08 PEI Rocket Brett Morrison – Gatineau Olympiques, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, and St. FX
    07/08 PEI Rocket Geoff Walker – Summerside Western Capitals, Gatineau Olympiques, Texas Brahmas, Ontario Reign, Manchester Monarchs, Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins, and Lake Erie Monsters
    07/08 Quebec Remparts Angelo Esposito – Chicago Wolves, Montreal Juniors, San Antonio Rampage, Cincinnati Cyclones, Texas Stars, and Lahti Pelicans
    07/08 Quebec Remparts Kevin Desfosses – Humboldt Broncos, Flin Flon Bombers, Port Huron Icehawks, Corpus Christi Icerays, Laredo Bucks,
    07/08 Rimouski Oceanic Philippe Cornet – Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, Oklahoma City Barons, Stockton Thunder, and Edmonton Oilers
    07/08 Rimouski Oceanic Michael Frolik – Kladno, Florida Panthers, Chicago Black Hawks, and Chomutov Pirati
    07/08 Sudbury Wolves Eastern Conference Champs card
    07/08 Victoriaville Cougars Kevin Poulin – Bridgeport Sound Tigers, and NY Islanders
    07/08 Victoriaville Cougars Keven Veilleux – Rimouski Oceanic, Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins, and Wheeling Nailers

08/09 Barrie Colts Stefan Della Rovere – South Carolina Stingrays, Hershey Bears, Peoria Rivermen, and St. Louis Blues
    08/09 Barrie Colts Alex Hutchings – Norfolk Admirals and Florida Everblades
    08/09 Belleville Bulls Mike Murphy – Albany River Rats, Charlotte Checkers, Carolina Hurricanes, and Moscow Spartak
    08/09 Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Chris Culligan – University of New Brunswick
    08/09 Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Olivier Roy – Acadie-Bathurst Titan,
    08/09 Chicoutimi Saugeens Nicolas Deschamps – Moncton Wildcats, Iowa Chops, Syracuse Crunch, and Toronto Marlies
    08/09 Chicoutimi Saugeens Dominic Jalbert – University of Ottawa
    08/09 Gatineau Olympiques Steven Delisle – Rouyn Noranda Huskies, Fort Wayne Komets, Springfield Falcons, Chicago Express, and Greenville Road Warriors
    08/09 Hamilton Bulldogs Kyle Chipchura – Prince Albert Raiders, Portland Pirates, Montreal Canadiens, Anaheim Ducks, and Phoenix Coyotes, and Phoenix Sundogs
    08/09 Hamilton Bulldogs Matt D’Agostini – Guelph Storm, Montreal Canadiens, St. Louis Blues, and SC Riessersee
    08/09 Moncton Wildcats – Mark Barberio – Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, Norfolk Admirals, and Syracuse Crunch
    08/09 Quebec Remparts Kevin Marshall – Lewiston MAINEiacs, Adirondack Phantoms, Hershey Bears, and Philadelphia Flyers
    08/09 Rimouski Oceanic Keven Veilleux – Victoriaville Tigres, Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins, and Wheeling Nailers
    08/09 Sudbury Wolves John McFarland – Saginaw Spirit, Ottawa 67’s, and San Antonio Rampage
    08/09 Sudbury Wolves Eric O’Dell – Chicago Wolves and St. John’s IceCaps
    08/09 Toronto Marlies Kris Newbury – Belleville Bulls, Sarnia Sting, St. John’s Maple Leafs, Grand Rapids Griffins, Hartford Wolf Pack, Connecticut Whale, Pensacola Ice Pilots, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, and NY Rangers
    08/09 Toronto Marlies Justin Pogge (mistakenly identified as 'Olivier Roy' on the front of the card) – Prince George Cougars, Calgary Hitmen, Bakersfield Condors, San Antonio Rampage, Albany River Rats, Portland Pirates, Charlotte Checkers, Ritten Renon, and Toronto Maple Leafs
    08/09 Victoriaville Cougars Kevin Poulin – Bridgeport Sound Tigers, and NY Islanders
    Last edited by bean7; November 17th, 2012 at 05:22 PM.