Thread: Junior Hockey sets Sale after Nov 2012 Toronto Expo begins 2004 & Pee Wee sets

Threaded View

Junior Hockey sets Sale after Nov 2012 Toronto Expo begins 2004 & Pee Wee sets

***** For those interested I am retiring from the sports card business.I specialized in junior hockey for the last 10 years (Canadian Hockey League teams from the OHL,QMJHL & WHL, as well as some junior A etc,including some of the Quebec International Pee Wee produced by monsieur Ghislain Berube ,& AHL if produced in Canada such as the Extreme sets of Hamilton).I did a blow-out sale at the Spring Expo in May 2012 & this past Fall Expo 2012 in Toronto, & am now selling the final inventory. I must be slightly negative & say that dealers I offered to sell my business to at a very good price missed a great opportunity to buy me out & have a large following of collectors at the Toronto Expo eager to come to their booth, but you can't teach old NHL dogs new tricks.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I have adds currently on Ebay for bulk junior hockey sets at less than $5.00/set & for bulk Limited Edition cards at very low overall prices, if interested.I also possess one of the better data bases with scans of many cards including Limited Editions(FYI teams & card manufacturers like Extreme do not have a data base).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament (Championnats Mondiaux de Hockey Pee-Wee Quebec 2004) complete set as purchased from Msr. Berube directly. The covering sheet states 1120 cards & its a mint set.Only 8 complete sets were produced & of course they sold out (beginning in 2006 they only produced 5 sets).

2005 Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament (Championnats Mondiaux de Hockey Pee-Wee Quebec 2004) complete set as purchased from Msr. Berube directly. The covering sheet states 1134 cards & its a mint set.Only 8 complete sets were produced & of course they sold out (beginning in 2006 they only produced 5 sets).

The price is $290.00 for each set of 2004 or 2005 Pee-Wee + shipping
    The price is what I paid back then.

filtercards
    Last edited by filtercards; November 24th, 2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added info