Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edmonton

Edmonton

Anyone here going to be in Edmonton the 18/19 of Feb if so I'm gonna be up thete looking to get a few IPs would be great to meet up

Anyone know where the best place to go would be I'm not to familuar with the set up there

Are you looking for NHL or WHL?

I'm looking to do more NHL Im pretty sre I got all the WHL one I need. I'm gonna go to both kings and oilers gameday practices

Quote Originally Posted by Dingas View Post
    I'm looking to do more NHL Im pretty sre I got all the WHL one I need. I'm gonna go to both kings and oilers gameday practices
    Hello Dingas, I live in Edmonton and can help you out. Contact me at
    Alxf1966@hotmail.com
    Maybe you can help me out as well.

Alex

I sent an email I'd love any help/advice you can give, greatly appreciated

Brian Benning

Quote Originally Posted by donhoolio View Post
    Hello Dingas, I live in Edmonton and can help you out. Contact me at
    Alxf1966@hotmail.com
    Maybe you can help me out as well.

Alex
    Hello donhoolio:

Since you live in Edmonton, perhaps you could help me out with something. I have sent twice to Brian Benning and no response; it has been nearly 1 year now. He owns an Interstate Batteries store in Edmonton.

The 1st time I sent something to him was around early March 2012 and to 11404 156th St., NW, Edmonton, AB T5M3N2 (I got this address from hockeydb).

I sent a 2nd time back in late June to 11216 156th Street Edmonton, Alberta T5M 1Y3. I even called the business office, but no answer. I am beginning to think he just does not do TTM.

Is there a way, since I am in L.A., you could find out any information on him? I would really appreciate it. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie11 View Post
    Hello donhoolio:

Since you live in Edmonton, perhaps you could help me out with something. I have sent twice to Brian Benning and no response; it has been nearly 1 year now. He owns an Interstate Batteries store in Edmonton.

The 1st time I sent something to him was around early March 2012 and to 11404 156th St., NW, Edmonton, AB T5M3N2 (I got this address from hockeydb).

I sent a 2nd time back in late June to 11216 156th Street Edmonton, Alberta T5M 1Y3. I even called the business office, but no answer. I am beginning to think he just does not do TTM.

Is there a way, since I am in L.A., you could find out any information on him? I would really appreciate it. All the best.
    I have gotten Mr. Benning (he hates being called that. Says his Father is Mr. Benning) care of the Interstate address. Maybe he stopped, but he is always good to me IP. I have seen him a few times and always chats for a while. There is a policemen vs. oilers alumni coming up later in February and chances are he will be there. I am also planning on going to his store to see if he will sign a few cards for me. Hopefully he will be there when I go. I can help you out and maybe you can help me out too. Send me an email. It's posted above.

Alex

Hey donhoolio - could you give me some more info on the alumni game in Feb? I will be in Edmonton on the 17th, but could make another trip if possible. Thanx

Getting excited 4 more sleeps till im gonna me touring rexhall place and catching up with some fellow collectors. Tomorrow starts my 5 games in 6 nights as i am catching WHL Fri: Tigers vs Cougars then Sat:Tigers vs Blades Sunday Travel day then Mon:OilKings vs Cougars (I believe) Tue NHL Oilers vs Kings and Finally Wed Flames vs Kings heres to a little luck along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Dingas View Post
    Getting excited 4 more sleeps till im gonna me touring rexhall place and catching up with some fellow collectors. Tomorrow starts my 5 games in 6 nights as i am catching WHL Fri: Tigers vs Cougars then Sat:Tigers vs Blades Sunday Travel day then Mon:OilKings vs Cougars (I believe) Tue NHL Oilers vs Kings and Finally Wed Flames vs Kings heres to a little luck along the way
    Good luck and have fun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donhoolio View Post
    I have gotten Mr. Benning (he hates being called that. Says his Father is Mr. Benning) care of the Interstate address. Maybe he stopped, but he is always good to me IP. I have seen him a few times and always chats for a while. There is a policemen vs. oilers alumni coming up later in February and chances are he will be there. I am also planning on going to his store to see if he will sign a few cards for me. Hopefully he will be there when I go. I can help you out and maybe you can help me out too. Send me an email. It's posted above.

Alex
    Alex, I just sent you an email.