Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    Hey donhoolio - could you give me some more info on the alumni game in Feb? I will be in Edmonton on the 17th, but could make another trip if possible. Thanx
    Bruins Fan;
    This is what I found on that game...

http://www.stalbertleader.com/2013/0...-servus-place/

I got to the game. You can read my results here - http://www.hockeydb.com/vb/showthrea...Returns/page34

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bruins Fan View Post
    I got to the game. You can read my results here - http://www.hockeydb.com/vb/showthrea...Returns/page34
    You are the man!! Great day for you, and a sincere thanks for helping me with Dempsey and Benning.

Thanks alot for the help!!!

I appreciate it very much.

After plenty of KMs this past weekend I was able to get a little hounding in along the way...it was an up and down week as I wasnt able to get many in Edmonton due to professional coutesy however met a great friend in Alex who picked up the slack for me as we ran an interested little operation lol. Once again Alex thank you for everything. Went through the dreaded dry sharpie not once but twice as I got Luc Robataille and Drew Doughty BUT the Sharpie was no more good huge kick in the nuts there. And had to run extras out to Alex as I gave him a dud earlier on. In Calgery i was able to get a few Kings after practice boy aint they a great group of signers (sarcasm at its finest) but did have a little luck. Then post game i got to meet up with some of the players and was out preformed by an 8 year old lol but did have a little more success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingas View Post
    After plenty of KMs this past weekend I was able to get a little hounding in along the way...it was an up and down week as I wasnt able to get many in Edmonton due to professional coutesy however met a great friend in Alex who picked up the slack for me as we ran an interested little operation lol. Once again Alex thank you for everything. Went through the dreaded dry sharpie not once but twice as I got Luc Robataille and Drew Doughty BUT the Sharpie was no more good huge kick in the nuts there. And had to run extras out to Alex as I gave him a dud earlier on. In Calgery i was able to get a few Kings after practice boy aint they a great group of signers (sarcasm at its finest) but did have a little luck. Then post game i got to meet up with some of the players and was out preformed by an 8 year old lol but did have a little more success.
    I'm curious to see who else did you get. Perhaps they are somewhat reluctant to sign as they are the champs and everybody now wants a piece of them. The same happened to the Bruins last year. Congrats. on Luc and Drew.