Thread: Edmonton Oilers Alumni game

Edmonton Oilers Alumni game

Here's a link to Chris Joseph's website that has info on a charity game with the Edmonton Oilers Alumni & Friends vs Edmonton Fire Fighters Feb. 16 in St. Albert. http://www.chrisjosephhockey.com/201...n-fire-feb-16/

Scheduled to play: Chris Joseph, Dave Lumley, Brian Benning, Fernando Pisani, Jason Strudwick, Norm Lacombe, Joaquin Gage, Sean Brown, Bruce Hardy, Doug Hicks, Kyle Rossiter, Dan Kordic, Jason Holland, Terran Sandwith, Nathan Dempsey, Derek Laxdal, Rob Brown.

Special Guest Coaches: Al Hamilton and Ron Low

Raising money for Muscular Dystrophy. There will be a pre-game skate where ones can skate with the players.

Nice, I wish. Would love to get Ron Low and Joaquin Gage. I have some customs for Low.

Is anybody going to this event? I would love to get Brian Benning, Rob Brown, and Nathan Dempsey on Kings pucks. I would need to mail my items really soon to get through customs on time. Please let me know if someone can help me. Thanks

Oh boy.
    I'd love to go to this one too.
    We don't have many of these in Vancouver.

I will be going to this, however I doubt any items coming from the US will get here in time. If anybody has anything they need signed, I can try to help, just email me.

Hey Bruins, sent you an e-mail.

I could use Laxdal,Dempsey and Low on my Leaf Alumni Jersey...Too bad for me..