Thread: Rick MacLeish, Reg Leach, Bernie Parent, Bobby Clarke, Bill Barber- addresses for TTM

Rick MacLeish, Reg Leach, Bernie Parent, Bobby Clarke, Bill Barber- addresses for TTM

looking for addresses for Broadstreet Bullies from the 70s. What are the success rate for these guys?

Barber and Clarke are automatic. They can both be reached c/o the Flyers. Here's their addresses:

c/o Philadelphia Flyers First Union Center 3601 S. Broad St. Philadelphia, PA. 19148

I sent to MacLeish a year ago with no response yet at this address:

5612 Bay Ave. Ocean City, NJ 08226

I've also had a MacLeish for a long time, guessing 3+ years to the same NJ address. I had a success for Parent here, but there has been debate if they are legit...
    Parent, Bernie - 46 Bridle Court - Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-5154

Bernie has a website.... $25. per card, address is: 125 Rt. 73 N.; West Berlin, NJ 08091

Leach and MacLeish really don't sign TTM. Are they the only Bullies you are looking for? The Watsons, Dornhoefer,and Terry Crisp are all automatic too

thanks for the replies. THis helps. I really wanted MacLeish but I'll just buy one of the authentic autographed cards through upper deck hockey cards.
    And yes, I would love other addresses for other Broadstreet Bullies.